Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi! i have candy!
Hello! [img]http://cliparts.co/cliparts/rTL/xey/rTLxey4yc.png[/img] I don't usually do introductions, but hey, why not? I'm Farfelee ^^ as you can see. I live in the US, FR time actually. I love love love imperials and nocturnes. My dream is to get a dragon with the butterfly gene. (or I could buy the gene, I guess). I'm a girl, a bit of a girl-girl really. I love bright colors, pink, blue, glitter. I love EDMs and electronic music, kind of like what Tasty releases. TheFatRat, things like that. I'm also a total K-Pop addict, I love the dancing (and the people. they're beautiful lol.) I don't really do anime, but I've read the Naruto and SAO mangas, they're awesome ^.^ Thats baasically it I guess. Check out my lair! I also play Valley of Unicorns. My username is goldclouds (player 14745)
Hello!
rTLxey4yc.png

I don't usually do introductions, but hey, why not?

I'm Farfelee ^^ as you can see. I live in the US, FR time actually.
I love love love imperials and nocturnes. My dream is to get a dragon with the butterfly gene. (or I could buy the gene, I guess). I'm a girl, a bit of a girl-girl really. I love bright colors, pink, blue, glitter. I love EDMs and electronic music, kind of like what Tasty releases. TheFatRat, things like that.

I'm also a total K-Pop addict, I love the dancing (and the people. they're beautiful lol.)

I don't really do anime, but I've read the Naruto and SAO mangas, they're awesome ^.^

Thats baasically it I guess. Check out my lair!

I also play Valley of Unicorns. My username is goldclouds (player 14745)
@Farfelee
Hello there! I read your intro and I see that you really want a butterfly dreg, so I'm sending one your way! It's not pink or blue (your favorite colours) it's rather earthly tone owo

I remember awhile ago I really wanted a butterfly dreg too! They were EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE, like 500,000 treasure.
@Farfelee
Hello there! I read your intro and I see that you really want a butterfly dreg, so I'm sending one your way! It's not pink or blue (your favorite colours) it's rather earthly tone owo

I remember awhile ago I really wanted a butterfly dreg too! They were EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE, like 500,000 treasure.
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
Hi there (:
Hi there (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png