Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Neww
1 2
Hello my name is Rose and I have been exploring fr for 3 days now c:
Anything that i might need to know? ;0;
cuz i am kind of a n00b
Hello my name is Rose and I have been exploring fr for 3 days now c:
Anything that i might need to know? ;0;
cuz i am kind of a n00b

[i]Pretty treasures, I sell them for gold, greeeeeeeed of the dragon will rule over us all.
Pretty Pretty
All the glimmer
Makes my eyes glow and shimmer

hiss hiss[/i]
@UmbreonDragon

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! My name is Space and I talk to much.

Be sure to check out the Guides if you want more information on certain topics, and head over to the Help Center if you want answers for specific questions! Poke around your flight's forums to see if there's anything going on there, like a help desk or some kind of event to help lead newbies through! There are plenty of raffles in the Raffle thread specifically for newbies and I'm sure there's plenty of giveaways in your flight's sales thread.

Two places that would be good to jump off of include the FAQ and the Newbie Guide.
@UmbreonDragon

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! My name is Space and I talk to much.

Be sure to check out the Guides if you want more information on certain topics, and head over to the Help Center if you want answers for specific questions! Poke around your flight's forums to see if there's anything going on there, like a help desk or some kind of event to help lead newbies through! There are plenty of raffles in the Raffle thread specifically for newbies and I'm sure there's plenty of giveaways in your flight's sales thread.

Two places that would be good to jump off of include the FAQ and the Newbie Guide.
uCR5SCW.png

[i]Pretty treasures, I sell them for gold, greeeeeeeed of the dragon will rule over us all.
Pretty Pretty
All the glimmer

hiss hiss[/i]
@UmbreonDragon Hey Rose! Welcome to flight rising? I'm Sami, I hope you're enjoying and feeling welcome in our lil community so far! The only advice/tip I have for you is to have fun! What made you sign up for flight rising? How are you liking it so far?
@UmbreonDragon Hey Rose! Welcome to flight rising? I'm Sami, I hope you're enjoying and feeling welcome in our lil community so far! The only advice/tip I have for you is to have fun! What made you sign up for flight rising? How are you liking it so far?
1608367oyoou7plto.gif
@k0ffee hello :3 well yea i have seen some people playing it but registrations were closed back then, so someone on instagram posted that it was open and here I am owo I have always loved dragons since I was a little kid and to see that there is also steampunk apparel makes me a very very pleased dragon xD I really like it so far!
@k0ffee hello :3 well yea i have seen some people playing it but registrations were closed back then, so someone on instagram posted that it was open and here I am owo I have always loved dragons since I was a little kid and to see that there is also steampunk apparel makes me a very very pleased dragon xD I really like it so far!

Pretty Pretty
All the glimmer

hiss hiss[/i]
Hey there!
Hey there!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@UmbreonDragon I'm glad your enjoying it so far! Do you have a favorite breed of dragons yet?
@UmbreonDragon I'm glad your enjoying it so far! Do you have a favorite breed of dragons yet?
1608367oyoou7plto.gif
@k0ffee i can't just pick one!! I kinda like the pearlcatchers the wildclaws and nocturnes But also the skydancers owo
@k0ffee i can't just pick one!! I kinda like the pearlcatchers the wildclaws and nocturnes But also the skydancers owo

Pretty Pretty
All the glimmer

hiss hiss[/i]
Hello :3 @Nowai
Hello :3 @Nowai

Pretty Pretty
All the glimmer

hiss hiss[/i]
How are you? @UmbreonDragon
How are you? @UmbreonDragon
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
1 2