Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie over there !
Hello all !
I couldn't wait for the registration window. <3
I'm Manon and I'm 18. I'm living in France and I hope my english isn't that bad I really want to improve it ! My main interest could be video games even though I don't have time anymore to play because of my study.

Can't wait to meet you and discover this game !
Bye. :)
Hello all !
I couldn't wait for the registration window. <3
I'm Manon and I'm 18. I'm living in France and I hope my english isn't that bad I really want to improve it ! My main interest could be video games even though I don't have time anymore to play because of my study.

Can't wait to meet you and discover this game !
Bye. :)
coH7AEL.png
@ohkaktus
Hello! Welcome to flight rising c:
Note: Your English isn't bad, don't worry!
@ohkaktus
Hello! Welcome to flight rising c:
Note: Your English isn't bad, don't worry!
free_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngflat_poem_smaller_by_mintymochaart-d9kyze5.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.png
* hOI!
@mintymocha Aaaw, thank you :D
@mintymocha Aaaw, thank you :D
coH7AEL.png
@OhKaktus

Hi there! Welcome to FR! :D

What video games do you like?
@OhKaktus

Hi there! Welcome to FR! :D

What video games do you like?
event-sig-small-4.png
@MagicToaster, thank you!
Recently I finished Life is strange (that game is a gem) and I'm currently playing Undertale (Yeah everyone is playing it, so am I).
I love Nintendo games like The legend of Zelda, but I also love to play games like Bioshock, Uncharted, Devil May Cry... :D
@MagicToaster, thank you!
Recently I finished Life is strange (that game is a gem) and I'm currently playing Undertale (Yeah everyone is playing it, so am I).
I love Nintendo games like The legend of Zelda, but I also love to play games like Bioshock, Uncharted, Devil May Cry... :D
coH7AEL.png
@OhKaktus

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! My name is Space and I talk to much.

Be sure to check out the Guides if you want more information on certain topics, and head over to the Help Center if you want answers for specific questions! Poke around your flight's forums to see if there's anything going on there, like a help desk or some kind of event to help lead newbies through! There are plenty of raffles in the Raffle thread specifically for newbies and I'm sure there's plenty of giveaways in your flight's sales thread.
@OhKaktus

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! My name is Space and I talk to much.

Be sure to check out the Guides if you want more information on certain topics, and head over to the Help Center if you want answers for specific questions! Poke around your flight's forums to see if there's anything going on there, like a help desk or some kind of event to help lead newbies through! There are plenty of raffles in the Raffle thread specifically for newbies and I'm sure there's plenty of giveaways in your flight's sales thread.
uCR5SCW.png
@OhKaktus Welcome to flight rising!!!
@OhKaktus Welcome to flight rising!!!
JVh11Ww.png
@FloatingInSpace, thank you! Thanks for the advices! I have finally time to read the guide. ^^

@ProfessorAsh thank you! :D

Aaaah, members here are so lovely, I received a bunch of PMs! Thank you all. <3
@FloatingInSpace, thank you! Thanks for the advices! I have finally time to read the guide. ^^

@ProfessorAsh thank you! :D

Aaaah, members here are so lovely, I received a bunch of PMs! Thank you all. <3
coH7AEL.png