Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | sort of new?
hi there! i've been playing flight rising for a while now but i'm just now posting on the forums since i tend to be a bit shy :') anyways, i'm emily! i'm an art student and aspiring makeup artist who loves to write, crochet, and listen to music!! i love flight rising and i think i'm getting the hang of it solo, but i'd love to meet new people and branch out to the forums a little more! :-)
hi there! i've been playing flight rising for a while now but i'm just now posting on the forums since i tend to be a bit shy :') anyways, i'm emily! i'm an art student and aspiring makeup artist who loves to write, crochet, and listen to music!! i love flight rising and i think i'm getting the hang of it solo, but i'd love to meet new people and branch out to the forums a little more! :-)
em | she/her | 18
tumblr: grlquartz (main) mohrising (fr)
ask me about my crochet commissions!
@Madeofheart Hello! I'm Megan. I love animals and volunteering. Lol we have the same avatar xD.Since you want to branch out on the forums, I would check out the Arcane forums and chat with us! This is a great way to get started. Some of my favorite forums are the raffles (if you look into a lot of these raffles, there usually is a way you can get a free ticket or two), Forum games (play forum games without having to pay anything for anything), and dragon trading (my favorite thread in here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1091895/1 free dragons!!)
@Madeofheart Hello! I'm Megan. I love animals and volunteering. Lol we have the same avatar xD.Since you want to branch out on the forums, I would check out the Arcane forums and chat with us! This is a great way to get started. Some of my favorite forums are the raffles (if you look into a lot of these raffles, there usually is a way you can get a free ticket or two), Forum games (play forum games without having to pay anything for anything), and dragon trading (my favorite thread in here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1091895/1 free dragons!!)
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
Ah you both have the same avatar! xD
Anyway Welcome!
Ah you both have the same avatar! xD
Anyway Welcome!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png