Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi :D
1 2
Hi! I joined in August and didn't get out there to introduce myself on the forums. Nice to meet you, I'm EagleDImensions! I don't have very many friends one right now on here :3

I know, I'm totally obsessed with this game too. I'm currently working towards becoming a great breeder and seller and totally getting an Intuous Art for my birthday in 2 weeks so I can become a Graphic Artist for Flight Rising.

Mwahaha, plague flight. Couldn't resist joining it.
I'm just missing the Plague Crown and I'll have all the stuff >:3 and I've gotten quite lucky when it comes to chests and such (that's how I got all of my apparel and skins) and just love when the festivities come around.

I tried the Coliseum and Dominance before and didn't like it. It's a shame I ended up finding four battle items. I'm trying to sell them in the AH cause I have no use for them :3

If you want an easy way to make money, go to the Fair Grounds and consistently play the Memory Game. That's how I made most of my money when I first started. Then I bought a lotta dragons, started doing some breeding. Now I'm actually getting into the forums :3
Hi! I joined in August and didn't get out there to introduce myself on the forums. Nice to meet you, I'm EagleDImensions! I don't have very many friends one right now on here :3

I know, I'm totally obsessed with this game too. I'm currently working towards becoming a great breeder and seller and totally getting an Intuous Art for my birthday in 2 weeks so I can become a Graphic Artist for Flight Rising.

Mwahaha, plague flight. Couldn't resist joining it.
I'm just missing the Plague Crown and I'll have all the stuff >:3 and I've gotten quite lucky when it comes to chests and such (that's how I got all of my apparel and skins) and just love when the festivities come around.

I tried the Coliseum and Dominance before and didn't like it. It's a shame I ended up finding four battle items. I'm trying to sell them in the AH cause I have no use for them :3

If you want an easy way to make money, go to the Fair Grounds and consistently play the Memory Game. That's how I made most of my money when I first started. Then I bought a lotta dragons, started doing some breeding. Now I'm actually getting into the forums :3
eZ5CPeG.gif
Hey there! it's nice to meet you!
Hey there! it's nice to meet you!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
1 2