Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | It's been 2 years
Since I last logged in. Too be honest, I'm surprised my account, along with my little sister's, hasn't been deleted due to inactivity. But it's nice to be back and see all my dragons again, even though they're starving lol. So anyways.. Hi everyone. I hope too be able to get back into the swing of things soon :)
Since I last logged in. Too be honest, I'm surprised my account, along with my little sister's, hasn't been deleted due to inactivity. But it's nice to be back and see all my dragons again, even though they're starving lol. So anyways.. Hi everyone. I hope too be able to get back into the swing of things soon :)
@Cresselia
Welcome back to FR! With a week or so, I have no doubt you'll be right back into the swing of things ^u^
@Cresselia
Welcome back to FR! With a week or so, I have no doubt you'll be right back into the swing of things ^u^
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
Welcome back, If you have any questions about what may have changed, feel free to ask. I'll help if I can.
Welcome back, If you have any questions about what may have changed, feel free to ask. I'll help if I can.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
@Cresselia

Welcome back! :D If you need anything (food, questions, etc.) feel free to send me a message! <3
@Cresselia

Welcome back! :D If you need anything (food, questions, etc.) feel free to send me a message! <3
qesQFkT.gif
@Cresselia welcome back!
@Cresselia welcome back!
tumblr_o93oxdVbpt1v978nio1_250.png
@Cresselia
Welcome back!
And dont be surprised that your account is still here haah! They'll never delete inactive accounts!
@Cresselia
Welcome back!
And dont be surprised that your account is still here haah! They'll never delete inactive accounts!
welcome back! i'm always leaving and coming back because of work and its always just as fun c:
welcome back! i'm always leaving and coming back because of work and its always just as fun c:
Welcome back!!
Welcome back!!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png