Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Umm...Hi. Can a shy guy get any friends?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Moerae
That sounds complicated...Let me try to post a link to the image.
http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=40&wing=37&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=20&elem=8&tertgene=6&spec=prev
@Moerae
That sounds complicated...Let me try to post a link to the image.
http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=40&wing=37&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=20&elem=8&tertgene=6&spec=prev
$$-TRS-$$
@TheRoamingSpirit
That works too! :)
You could check this handy link out here on how to work the BBCode
@TheRoamingSpirit
That works too! :)
You could check this handy link out here on how to work the BBCode
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
@Theroamingspirit
hi bye again!
@Theroamingspirit
hi bye again!
Oh my god finally done part of my website...
http://flightrisingdragon.weebly.com
@Moerae
I hope to get all my gene projects done...Though most of them is either adding genes or changing genes.

@Goldenknight
Hey...umm...bye...we should chat sometime...if not on the forum in messages...maybe.
@Moerae
I hope to get all my gene projects done...Though most of them is either adding genes or changing genes.

@Goldenknight
Hey...umm...bye...we should chat sometime...if not on the forum in messages...maybe.
$$-TRS-$$
@TheRoamingSpirit
Oh yeah most of mine are adding genes. But genes cost so much T-T
But that's aye-okay! I'll get there one day hopefully maybe
If I can learn to stop spending money on other things XD
@TheRoamingSpirit
Oh yeah most of mine are adding genes. But genes cost so much T-T
But that's aye-okay! I'll get there one day hopefully maybe
If I can learn to stop spending money on other things XD
@Moerae
I know the feeling. I keep telling myself to stop spending treasure on apparel and save my money...I keep putting money in my vault and only take it out when I'm expanding my lair or buy something I'm saving up for. I use my vault like a bank. Any money out of my vault gets spent on other things.
@Moerae
I know the feeling. I keep telling myself to stop spending treasure on apparel and save my money...I keep putting money in my vault and only take it out when I'm expanding my lair or buy something I'm saving up for. I use my vault like a bank. Any money out of my vault gets spent on other things.
$$-TRS-$$
@TheRoamingSpirit
You have better self control than me then! I just take it right back out of the vault xD
@TheRoamingSpirit
You have better self control than me then! I just take it right back out of the vault xD
@Moerae
I might take a little out of my vault at some points but mostly I save it. I can save treasure because I use to play another site that had a bank and I always put my extra coins in my bank. I usually play the games that give the most treasure and use that money to spend on other things while the treasure I get from selling dragons, extra apparel, familiars, etc. goes in my vault.
@Moerae
I might take a little out of my vault at some points but mostly I save it. I can save treasure because I use to play another site that had a bank and I always put my extra coins in my bank. I usually play the games that give the most treasure and use that money to spend on other things while the treasure I get from selling dragons, extra apparel, familiars, etc. goes in my vault.
$$-TRS-$$
@TheRoamingSpirit
Hmmmm that sounds like a good idea actually. I miiight try that. I'll probably fail at saving my money though xD
Which fairgrounds game is your fave? :) I'm not really a fairgrounds type of person tbh, I prefer grinding in the coli and exalting dragons :)
@TheRoamingSpirit
Hmmmm that sounds like a good idea actually. I miiight try that. I'll probably fail at saving my money though xD
Which fairgrounds game is your fave? :) I'm not really a fairgrounds type of person tbh, I prefer grinding in the coli and exalting dragons :)
@Moerae
I like Artifracture and Tidal Trouble. Both of those give you quiet a bit of treasure...especially Artifracture. I just played that game and got 12173 treasure. I do sometimes exalt dragons and recently started playing in the Coliseum.
@Moerae
I like Artifracture and Tidal Trouble. Both of those give you quiet a bit of treasure...especially Artifracture. I just played that game and got 12173 treasure. I do sometimes exalt dragons and recently started playing in the Coliseum.
$$-TRS-$$
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8