Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Two months late but still
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Gemhydra
Cool! Same! XD
@Scybilla
do you mind me asking are you female? Sorry i'd like to know i'm talking to! ^ ^;
My friend (FR- Neeza) is crazy over that kind of stuff! XD You'd make good friends!
@Gemhydra
Cool! Same! XD
@Scybilla
do you mind me asking are you female? Sorry i'd like to know i'm talking to! ^ ^;
My friend (FR- Neeza) is crazy over that kind of stuff! XD You'd make good friends!
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@Gemhydra
Yep! It's literally just called "The Legend of Zelda." Pretty exciting! Twilight Princess got a lot of hate (Most likely because it was the easiest in the series), but I honestly found it to be one of the most satisfying LoZ experiences. It was just so... Peaceful? I dunno, I just felt serene playing it. :D

@Toto
I'm female. :)
@Gemhydra
Yep! It's literally just called "The Legend of Zelda." Pretty exciting! Twilight Princess got a lot of hate (Most likely because it was the easiest in the series), but I honestly found it to be one of the most satisfying LoZ experiences. It was just so... Peaceful? I dunno, I just felt serene playing it. :D

@Toto
I'm female. :)
@Scybilla
;)
@Gemhydra @SceneDogRose and Scybilla
how'd you come up with you username? they're really interesting
@Scybilla
;)
@Gemhydra @SceneDogRose and Scybilla
how'd you come up with you username? they're really interesting
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@scybilla

I like it. I was looking for a game were you can be an animal and LoZ TP was one of them so that's why I'm playing. I think I got way in over my head though. Cause I was like this will be a nice get to be an animal game. Nope there way more than being an animal for sure. Battling huge bosses, being the chosen one, saving a girl's memory and just saving the world entirely. Why do I feel like I'm doing all the work. :)
@scybilla

I like it. I was looking for a game were you can be an animal and LoZ TP was one of them so that's why I'm playing. I think I got way in over my head though. Cause I was like this will be a nice get to be an animal game. Nope there way more than being an animal for sure. Battling huge bosses, being the chosen one, saving a girl's memory and just saving the world entirely. Why do I feel like I'm doing all the work. :)
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@Toto

I used to play dragon vale. But the ipad got too old. And I wrote all of my dragons names down in a notebook. When I sighed up for this game, my sister recommend it to be one of my dragons name. One dragon's name was Gem. Another was Hydra. And out of the ashes Gemhydra was born!
@Toto

I used to play dragon vale. But the ipad got too old. And I wrote all of my dragons names down in a notebook. When I sighed up for this game, my sister recommend it to be one of my dragons name. One dragon's name was Gem. Another was Hydra. And out of the ashes Gemhydra was born!
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@Gemhydra
cool! my sister has that game! ^ ^ she always takes the ipad so i can't be bothered. ;_;
@Gemhydra
cool! my sister has that game! ^ ^ she always takes the ipad so i can't be bothered. ;_;
@Scybilla

I haven't finished the game yet so no spoilers please. xD

@Toto

I know I have this game to distract me but I kinda miss Dragonvale.
@Scybilla

I haven't finished the game yet so no spoilers please. xD

@Toto

I know I have this game to distract me but I kinda miss Dragonvale.
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@Gemhydra
Hahaha yeah, it was a lot of work... Come to think of it, maybe I only remember it being serene because I spent such an exorbitant amount of time fishing. >__<;

@Toto
It's a combo between two Greek words. "Scylla," a monster from The Odyssey, and "Sybil," a name meaning "prophetess." Pronounced like the name Sybil, but with a "la" at the end.
What about you?
@Gemhydra
Hahaha yeah, it was a lot of work... Come to think of it, maybe I only remember it being serene because I spent such an exorbitant amount of time fishing. >__<;

@Toto
It's a combo between two Greek words. "Scylla," a monster from The Odyssey, and "Sybil," a name meaning "prophetess." Pronounced like the name Sybil, but with a "la" at the end.
What about you?
@Toto
I'm female too c:
My username is just a mashup of my favorite band member's names xD
It was an accident, since I just made the name to follow them on Instagram but then I just liked the name and ended up using it everywhere XD

@Scybilla @Gemhydra
I loved Twilight Princess. I first watched my brother play it before I did and I just liked everything about it.
@Toto
I'm female too c:
My username is just a mashup of my favorite band member's names xD
It was an accident, since I just made the name to follow them on Instagram but then I just liked the name and ended up using it everywhere XD

@Scybilla @Gemhydra
I loved Twilight Princess. I first watched my brother play it before I did and I just liked everything about it.
@SceneDogRose @Scybilla @Gemhydra
Awesome! My name is based of My neighbour, Totoro. But i shortened it to Toto! ^ ^
My name seems kinda bland compared to you three... > <
@SceneDogRose @Scybilla @Gemhydra
Awesome! My name is based of My neighbour, Totoro. But i shortened it to Toto! ^ ^
My name seems kinda bland compared to you three... > <
1 2 3 4 5 6