Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Two months late but still
1 2 3 4 5 6
HI!!! (I don't know what else to say) :)
HI!!! (I don't know what else to say) :)
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
Oh okay xD
Oh okay xD
@SceneDogRose
What's your favourite animal?
@Gemhydra
Hi! I'm Toto! ^ ^v
@SceneDogRose
What's your favourite animal?
@Gemhydra
Hi! I'm Toto! ^ ^v
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@Toto @SceneDogRose
Hello I'll just say what my favorite animals are.
Favorite mythical animal: DRAGON!! :)
If I had to pick real favorite animals:Dolphin, Fox, Wolf, Tiger,Golden Eagle (oops! Thats a bird oh well)
@Toto @SceneDogRose
Hello I'll just say what my favorite animals are.
Favorite mythical animal: DRAGON!! :)
If I had to pick real favorite animals:Dolphin, Fox, Wolf, Tiger,Golden Eagle (oops! Thats a bird oh well)
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@Toto
It is hard to just pick one animal, so I have a favorite dog breed(which is tied between a Xoloitzcuintli or a Dogo Argentino), eagle species(Golden Eagle), butterfly species(Morpho butterfly), etc. I do love and talk about dogs the most though ^^
@Toto
It is hard to just pick one animal, so I have a favorite dog breed(which is tied between a Xoloitzcuintli or a Dogo Argentino), eagle species(Golden Eagle), butterfly species(Morpho butterfly), etc. I do love and talk about dogs the most though ^^
@SceneDogRose

hello, I'm shy too...WOW! Dogo Argentino! My favorite dogs are Cane Corso!
@SceneDogRose

hello, I'm shy too...WOW! Dogo Argentino! My favorite dogs are Cane Corso!
577.1xOrd.cl0ve_zpsxfwaavio.pngtumblr_inline_nl0tpfur6H1sfkih6.png
@SceneDogRose
I'm on my phone, so it autocorrected what I meant. It was supposed to be "entomology," not "etymology." .___. But that's cool that you'd love to take it. It's obvious that you're passionate about animals since you don't discriminate. :)
It's great that you're doing something you've wanted to do since such a young age. I switched majors waaaaay too many times because I had no direction. Lol
I'm a dog lover, too! I don't have one at the moment, because my apartment complex bans dogs. I do have two cats, though. I used to have a papillon and am hoping to get a Keeshond in the future. I'd like to have it trained to be a therapy dog. Dogo Argentinos are soooo beautiful.
@SceneDogRose
I'm on my phone, so it autocorrected what I meant. It was supposed to be "entomology," not "etymology." .___. But that's cool that you'd love to take it. It's obvious that you're passionate about animals since you don't discriminate. :)
It's great that you're doing something you've wanted to do since such a young age. I switched majors waaaaay too many times because I had no direction. Lol
I'm a dog lover, too! I don't have one at the moment, because my apartment complex bans dogs. I do have two cats, though. I used to have a papillon and am hoping to get a Keeshond in the future. I'd like to have it trained to be a therapy dog. Dogo Argentinos are soooo beautiful.
@SceneDogRose
Wow the Xoloitzcuintli breed is pretty cool. Why do you like them? Do you have a pet?

@Gemhydra
Awesome i love dolphins, Orca's, mythical creatures, wolves and just about anything but cockroaches i hate them! Haha! XD
@SceneDogRose
Wow the Xoloitzcuintli breed is pretty cool. Why do you like them? Do you have a pet?

@Gemhydra
Awesome i love dolphins, Orca's, mythical creatures, wolves and just about anything but cockroaches i hate them! Haha! XD
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@toto
Hope you don't mind me responding to you. ^^;
Orcas are incredible. I binge-watched so many documentaries on them the other week. They're insanely smart and I think their hunting tactics are fascinating.
And same here about cockroaches. I'm not really a fan of most bugs other than butterflies and moths. When I stayed at my friend's place, the tank full of cockroaches was way too freaky and noisy, especially after they told me they tended to escape sometimes. D:
@toto
Hope you don't mind me responding to you. ^^;
Orcas are incredible. I binge-watched so many documentaries on them the other week. They're insanely smart and I think their hunting tactics are fascinating.
And same here about cockroaches. I'm not really a fan of most bugs other than butterflies and moths. When I stayed at my friend's place, the tank full of cockroaches was way too freaky and noisy, especially after they told me they tended to escape sometimes. D:
@Scybilla
I don't mind you responding! In fact, i love to chat to anyone! ^ ^
I know! Orcas are just AMAZING! And so cool! I don't mind any animal but for some reason I can't stand cockroaches, they drive me crazy! Just looking at them makes me feel squeamish!
@SceneDogRose
Hope you don't mind me talking!
@Scybilla
I don't mind you responding! In fact, i love to chat to anyone! ^ ^
I know! Orcas are just AMAZING! And so cool! I don't mind any animal but for some reason I can't stand cockroaches, they drive me crazy! Just looking at them makes me feel squeamish!
@SceneDogRose
Hope you don't mind me talking!
1 2 3 4 5 6