Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, I'm Mable!
Hello everyone! I just joined a few weeks ago and I already love the gameplay here more than any other virtual pet site I've been on before...and I've been on them for probably a decade x'3 I draw fantasy creatures, watch cartoons, and study for college, mainly. I have a tumblr art blog, a deviantArt gallery, and a webcomic; I'll add the links to my signature eventually but if you're interested I'll tell you in a reply. For now, a lil pixel: [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/729a/f/2015/193/3/4/drakepixel_by_paran0i-d90zla6.png[/img]
Hello everyone!

I just joined a few weeks ago and I already love the gameplay here more than any other virtual pet site I've been on before...and I've been on them for probably a decade x'3

I draw fantasy creatures, watch cartoons, and study for college, mainly.

I have a tumblr art blog, a deviantArt gallery, and a webcomic; I'll add the links to my signature eventually but if you're interested I'll tell you in a reply.

For now, a lil pixel:
drakepixel_by_paran0i-d90zla6.png
tumblr_ohqulpojSg1uh7clco2_100.png
@MableFox

Welcome to Flight Rising! :)
@MableFox

Welcome to Flight Rising! :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
Hey there, it's nice to meet you!
Hey there, it's nice to meet you!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@MableFox

A webcomic? I'd love to see! I love to see so many artists in the Flight Rising community. <3

I offer a belated welcome from your friendly neighborhood Penn. ;)
@MableFox

A webcomic? I'd love to see! I love to see so many artists in the Flight Rising community. <3

I offer a belated welcome from your friendly neighborhood Penn. ;)
Pennate_Marauder.png
@PennateMarauder thanks so much for the intrest! here it is: www.kingdomcanidae.smackjeeves.com/

it's just started out but I'm finishing up a few more pages to update with this week ^^
@PennateMarauder thanks so much for the intrest! here it is: www.kingdomcanidae.smackjeeves.com/

it's just started out but I'm finishing up a few more pages to update with this week ^^
tumblr_ohqulpojSg1uh7clco2_100.png
@MableFox

Oh my goodness your style is so cute! Love the colors too. <33

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for updates!
@MableFox

Oh my goodness your style is so cute! Love the colors too. <33

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for updates!
Pennate_Marauder.png