Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello All :)
Hi everyone :) I've been a member for a few days now but I haven't introduced myself so here goes nothing.

My name is Burrakii, my friend Mega_Banette told me about this site and asked me to join and I love it so far :) I'm always open to tips and new friends so I'm glad to be here :)
Hi everyone :) I've been a member for a few days now but I haven't introduced myself so here goes nothing.

My name is Burrakii, my friend Mega_Banette told me about this site and asked me to join and I love it so far :) I'm always open to tips and new friends so I'm glad to be here :)
23lfar7.jpg
@Burrakii

Hello and welcome! If you're ever looking for tips, I found that there are a number of guides put together by other players that were extremely helpful for me when I first joined! Of course, there are always tons of people here willing to answer any questions as well c:

Hope that you enjoy the site!
@Burrakii

Hello and welcome! If you're ever looking for tips, I found that there are a number of guides put together by other players that were extremely helpful for me when I first joined! Of course, there are always tons of people here willing to answer any questions as well c:

Hope that you enjoy the site!
@awaicu

Thank you :) Everyone has been very helpful so far and I love the site :)
@awaicu

Thank you :) Everyone has been very helpful so far and I love the site :)
23lfar7.jpg
Hello there, I hope you're enjoying your experience so far!
Hello there, I hope you're enjoying your experience so far!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png