Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
I joined 2 days ago, having heard about the game on Twitter. Currently waiting for 3 eggs to hatch and for 2 familiars to get used to their dragons.

Am enjoying playing very much! There's a lot of things I haven't tried yet and I'm working my way around them.

I hope to meet other players soon. : )
I joined 2 days ago, having heard about the game on Twitter. Currently waiting for 3 eggs to hatch and for 2 familiars to get used to their dragons.

Am enjoying playing very much! There's a lot of things I haven't tried yet and I'm working my way around them.

I hope to meet other players soon. : )
I've got a Hedgehog, dammit!
@Yishana welcome to FR! People on here seem extremely friendly (I've only just started using the forums myself and haven't seen any rudeness or anything) and ready to help!
Your starter dragons are very pretty :o I really like that bright green... I'm going to have to get one for myself lol
@Yishana welcome to FR! People on here seem extremely friendly (I've only just started using the forums myself and haven't seen any rudeness or anything) and ready to help!
Your starter dragons are very pretty :o I really like that bright green... I'm going to have to get one for myself lol
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!