Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Argh, I'm so bad at this. All right, I can do this...Hi! I'm schivo, otherwise known as Nikki. I'm a wee lil baby (14), but I guess I come across as older sometimes, so don't be fooled. I like bunnies, anime, music, writing, and drawing (some days). I also like dragons, and stuff like that. Uh...yeah. That's pretty much it. I also like to talk, so...message me maybe? :)
Argh, I'm so bad at this. All right, I can do this...Hi! I'm schivo, otherwise known as Nikki. I'm a wee lil baby (14), but I guess I come across as older sometimes, so don't be fooled. I like bunnies, anime, music, writing, and drawing (some days). I also like dragons, and stuff like that. Uh...yeah. That's pretty much it. I also like to talk, so...message me maybe? :)
@schivo

Hello my dear!
Welcome to flight Rising! :)
@schivo

Hello my dear!
Welcome to flight Rising! :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
@schivo welcome! I am a slightly younger player on here too (just a few years older than you) so it's nice to see someone who's not 20 and suuuuper organized here
Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message! Unfortunately I may not respond right away because I am out of town and mostly on mobile with spotty Internet, but I'll still be happy to help or talk!
@schivo welcome! I am a slightly younger player on here too (just a few years older than you) so it's nice to see someone who's not 20 and suuuuper organized here
Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message! Unfortunately I may not respond right away because I am out of town and mostly on mobile with spotty Internet, but I'll still be happy to help or talk!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!