Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hyello owo!
hello everyone uwu
my name's garrett and i'm super excited to be here oh man
i live in the midwest and i'm currently going in to my first year of college ;w; i'm super nervous but super excited
i'm also an artist, i love to draw! i also love pokemon so hit me up with your FCs!
i plan on being just a casual player but i am super excited to make some new friends ! owo <3
hello everyone uwu
my name's garrett and i'm super excited to be here oh man
i live in the midwest and i'm currently going in to my first year of college ;w; i'm super nervous but super excited
i'm also an artist, i love to draw! i also love pokemon so hit me up with your FCs!
i plan on being just a casual player but i am super excited to make some new friends ! owo <3
@garretthhawke
Hi, Garrett!
Nice to meet another Pokemon fan, I've just started playing Pokemon Rumble World - when I can I'll chuck you my friend code.
Drawing is a common hobby on here, I like drawing too! I'm sure you'll make some friends on here although the messaging system isn't the best

I'm giving out some free dragons for newbies here
@garretthhawke
Hi, Garrett!
Nice to meet another Pokemon fan, I've just started playing Pokemon Rumble World - when I can I'll chuck you my friend code.
Drawing is a common hobby on here, I like drawing too! I'm sure you'll make some friends on here although the messaging system isn't the best

I'm giving out some free dragons for newbies here
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Hey @garretthhawke, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1400872
Hey @garretthhawke, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1400872
@garretthhawke welcome! I live in the Midwest as well and I feel you pain about college... I've been touring them all this week and I am quite overwhelmed @n@ But from what I hear from friends is that college is waaaay better than high school
I love drawing too and Pokemon more like YES!! I've been replaying omega ruby through for the second time recently and Maxie is my fave
@garretthhawke welcome! I live in the Midwest as well and I feel you pain about college... I've been touring them all this week and I am quite overwhelmed @n@ But from what I hear from friends is that college is waaaay better than high school
I love drawing too and Pokemon more like YES!! I've been replaying omega ruby through for the second time recently and Maxie is my fave
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!