Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | What element/clan did you choose?
1 2 3
@Heeroku This one is so so pretty, never even would have thought about those color combos! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12020288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120203/12020288_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Heeroku

This one is so so pretty, never even would have thought about those color combos!

12020288_350.png
oKLyEEG.gif
I am suuddenly distracted by that sig of yours @CoyoteMoon Its fitting and fun at the same time.

Welcome everyone though. Skydancers are pretty awesome, though not my favourite dragon. I am more a noc, coatl, and mirror fan myself
I am suuddenly distracted by that sig of yours @CoyoteMoon Its fitting and fun at the same time.

Welcome everyone though. Skydancers are pretty awesome, though not my favourite dragon. I am more a noc, coatl, and mirror fan myself
Art store
@Alriandi

Thank you! i was finding it hard to decide what to put there. it actually came from a book about a Coyote shapeshifter that i love to read.

I have a friend in the plague flight that has like, 5 breeding pairs of Coatls. she used to have 6 but gave me one as a welcome gift. I think they're pretty but Nocs and Imps and Pearlcatchers are my go to favs though.
@Alriandi

Thank you! i was finding it hard to decide what to put there. it actually came from a book about a Coyote shapeshifter that i love to read.

I have a friend in the plague flight that has like, 5 breeding pairs of Coatls. she used to have 6 but gave me one as a welcome gift. I think they're pretty but Nocs and Imps and Pearlcatchers are my go to favs though.
oKLyEEG.gif
When I first started I picked Arcane because of a friend's suggestion. I later picked Lightning because of the eye color the flight has and because my other friend was in Lightning.
When I first started I picked Arcane because of a friend's suggestion. I later picked Lightning because of the eye color the flight has and because my other friend was in Lightning.
I love hearing why people choose their Flight :D
I love hearing why people choose their Flight :D
wzk.png
Hello!

and I decided to go with the Wind element/clan, mostly because I have always loved the wind, and even believed when I was younger that I could control it somehow...lol

also I gotta say that I love your dragon RyZora, very pretty...I love the colours and the skin you have on her! ^.^
Hello!

and I decided to go with the Wind element/clan, mostly because I have always loved the wind, and even believed when I was younger that I could control it somehow...lol

also I gotta say that I love your dragon RyZora, very pretty...I love the colours and the skin you have on her! ^.^
gw1wGBi.png qPCsFXD.gif tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Many thanks @Astronomy
Your dragons are lovely!!

&

@Rose6060 I love purple too! : ) Arcane has been known to be a good clan, so I'm glad you chose it
Many thanks @Astronomy
Your dragons are lovely!!

&

@Rose6060 I love purple too! : ) Arcane has been known to be a good clan, so I'm glad you chose it
wzk.png
@LostDream0 Your welcome, and thank you! ^,^
@LostDream0 Your welcome, and thank you! ^,^
gw1wGBi.png qPCsFXD.gif tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
1 2 3