Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | What element/clan did you choose?
1 2 3
I am a new member here, and was just curious to meet new people!

I'm on the Light clan, and it's a pleasure to meet you all.
I am a new member here, and was just curious to meet new people!

I'm on the Light clan, and it's a pleasure to meet you all.
wzk.png
I am nature...my first choice was wind but switched a couple months in..Fire and Light are close seconds and thirds..

@LostDream0

if you need any help or are bored I am around a lot you can ping or pm me.
I am nature...my first choice was wind but switched a couple months in..Fire and Light are close seconds and thirds..

@LostDream0

if you need any help or are bored I am around a lot you can ping or pm me.
A5i3AHB.png
@LostDream0 Welcome welcome!

When I originally joined, I was a proud Arcanite. But the community felt too...large for me. I migrated to Earth a few months back because I have an affinity for rocks and gems and the luck, and the community is so cozy and friendly!

What's your first impression of Light been? o:
@LostDream0 Welcome welcome!

When I originally joined, I was a proud Arcanite. But the community felt too...large for me. I migrated to Earth a few months back because I have an affinity for rocks and gems and the luck, and the community is so cozy and friendly!

What's your first impression of Light been? o:
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@Heeroku

That's great! I've always enjoyed the Nature element. My older sister is of your clan, her lair is @Amburgerl

Just curious, how long do you have to wait if you wanted to change your element? : )

Also, all of your dragons are gorgeous!!
@Heeroku

That's great! I've always enjoyed the Nature element. My older sister is of your clan, her lair is @Amburgerl

Just curious, how long do you have to wait if you wanted to change your element? : )

Also, all of your dragons are gorgeous!!
wzk.png
@LostDream0
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
I am in Plague Flight and haven't switched Flights at all since joining.
@LostDream0
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
I am in Plague Flight and haven't switched Flights at all since joining.
ABPmSkY.gifukFRfDN.png
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@RaptorFeathers

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hehe, my impression of the Light clan has been minimal, I haven't met anyone really from the clan, and I haven't run into anything to make me dislike it, so we're okay so far. >.<
@RaptorFeathers

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hehe, my impression of the Light clan has been minimal, I haven't met anyone really from the clan, and I haven't run into anything to make me dislike it, so we're okay so far. >.<
wzk.png
@Kuriptonic

What made you so dedicated to the Plague Flight? : ) And thank you for the warm welcome!
@Kuriptonic

What made you so dedicated to the Plague Flight? : ) And thank you for the warm welcome!
wzk.png
@LostDream0

you get 1 free change the any after that cost 1500g and you have to wait 6 months to change again ..take time a lot is impulsive in the beginning..I was researching my change for a month ..fire almost had me but nature suits my dragons.

Haha thanks...when I joind I would stalk peoples lair like @Koneko...and became obsessed with accents ..now I am always broke because of it.
@LostDream0

you get 1 free change the any after that cost 1500g and you have to wait 6 months to change again ..take time a lot is impulsive in the beginning..I was researching my change for a month ..fire almost had me but nature suits my dragons.

Haha thanks...when I joind I would stalk peoples lair like @Koneko...and became obsessed with accents ..now I am always broke because of it.
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

How interesting, it's a good thing I asked! I had no idea. I have seen accents briefly, but I am already in love with them!! Just not their price hehe
@Heeroku

How interesting, it's a good thing I asked! I had no idea. I have seen accents briefly, but I am already in love with them!! Just not their price hehe
wzk.png
@LostDream0
No problem!~ ;)

Oh and I was drawn in to Plague by the lore and the design of the Plague deity, Plaguebringer. It just amazed me and it was really neat, which made it hard for me too choose my Flight when I first joined- I was stuck between Shadow, Plague, Lightning, and Fire basically.
The peeps in the Plague Forums are filled with hilarious and kind people and are dedicated to Dominance, which I should take part in sometime... X'D
And Plague sounded like a very unique Flight, disease and all. The eyes of Plague hatchlings are red in which is one of my favorite colors, which is sweet. (*cough*Though most of my breeding pairs don't really match with red eyes*cough*)

What made you choose Light? :o
@LostDream0
No problem!~ ;)

Oh and I was drawn in to Plague by the lore and the design of the Plague deity, Plaguebringer. It just amazed me and it was really neat, which made it hard for me too choose my Flight when I first joined- I was stuck between Shadow, Plague, Lightning, and Fire basically.
The peeps in the Plague Forums are filled with hilarious and kind people and are dedicated to Dominance, which I should take part in sometime... X'D
And Plague sounded like a very unique Flight, disease and all. The eyes of Plague hatchlings are red in which is one of my favorite colors, which is sweet. (*cough*Though most of my breeding pairs don't really match with red eyes*cough*)

What made you choose Light? :o
ABPmSkY.gifukFRfDN.png
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
1 2 3