Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello fellow weirdos
hi my name is raven i live in taylor,michigan i have a.d.d and i go off topic a lot i like a lot of child related things like cartoon network, my little pony*my favorite is rainbow dash*, and super

heroes *but i hate superman he is to plain* i love tv shows made by Seth macfarlane especially the

Cleveland show (i've seen all of them) i love supernatural, Sherlock, star wars, teen titans *the original

one*, and i love cop/investigation shows, i love to draw things i'm not great but i'm also not bad, i ♥

animals except for mean cats, ugly yappy dogs and insects I LOVE MUSIC i like

alternative,pop,rap*not the annoying stuff*,country,rock,and there is probably more,my favorite

artist are green day, my chemical romance, blink 182, eminem, vanilla ice,taylor swift, Meghan

trainor, and lots more

IMPORTANT! if you ever want to borrow a dragon of mine to breed with feel free to ask i rarely breed them anyways

ALSO IMPORTANT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93LJVlxzE_Q&list=RD93LJVlxzE_Q#t=24 check out this video and tell me if it gets stuck in your head and if that guy has flowers on his shirt like he's going to hawaii you'll know what i'm talking about if you watch

I LOVE TO JUST TALK TO RANDOM PEOPLE ABOUT RANDOM NERDY STUFF

{0,0}
|)__|) an owl hahahahahaha
hi my name is raven i live in taylor,michigan i have a.d.d and i go off topic a lot i like a lot of child related things like cartoon network, my little pony*my favorite is rainbow dash*, and super

heroes *but i hate superman he is to plain* i love tv shows made by Seth macfarlane especially the

Cleveland show (i've seen all of them) i love supernatural, Sherlock, star wars, teen titans *the original

one*, and i love cop/investigation shows, i love to draw things i'm not great but i'm also not bad, i ♥

animals except for mean cats, ugly yappy dogs and insects I LOVE MUSIC i like

alternative,pop,rap*not the annoying stuff*,country,rock,and there is probably more,my favorite

artist are green day, my chemical romance, blink 182, eminem, vanilla ice,taylor swift, Meghan

trainor, and lots more

IMPORTANT! if you ever want to borrow a dragon of mine to breed with feel free to ask i rarely breed them anyways

ALSO IMPORTANT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93LJVlxzE_Q&list=RD93LJVlxzE_Q#t=24 check out this video and tell me if it gets stuck in your head and if that guy has flowers on his shirt like he's going to hawaii you'll know what i'm talking about if you watch

I LOVE TO JUST TALK TO RANDOM PEOPLE ABOUT RANDOM NERDY STUFF

{0,0}
|)__|) an owl hahahahahaha
190447.jpgimagesCA05V0CJ.jpgrainbow_dash_as_gothic_by_emichaca-d52aan7.png
Well then, hey there @viper371, it's a pleasure to meet you!
Hope to see you around sometime! c:
Well then, hey there @viper371, it's a pleasure to meet you!
Hope to see you around sometime! c:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Nowai i'm always in the forums games you most likely would find me there
@Nowai i'm always in the forums games you most likely would find me there
190447.jpgimagesCA05V0CJ.jpgrainbow_dash_as_gothic_by_emichaca-d52aan7.png
@viper371 Ah yes, I indeed saw your name crop up in a few threads there c:
@viper371 Ah yes, I indeed saw your name crop up in a few threads there c:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png