Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Bit of a belated introduction.
Hey all, joined a few months back, just now looking into the forum. One of the Plaguemama's admittedly.

Also thinking about looking into the roleplay that happens here, just need to peruse it a bit longer, get an idea of how y'all do it here.

All that said, pretty chill individual and hoping to enjoy my time with everyone.
Hey all, joined a few months back, just now looking into the forum. One of the Plaguemama's admittedly.

Also thinking about looking into the roleplay that happens here, just need to peruse it a bit longer, get an idea of how y'all do it here.

All that said, pretty chill individual and hoping to enjoy my time with everyone.
@Mindrealm Hello!! I hope you love it here, I'm from the Light flight but I hope you have fun in Plague's. I've seen a lot of people here who love roleplay so don't be afraid very many are friendly. Also it's fun in the forums and it's a great place to make friends.

Anyway hello, welcome, and have fun! :D If you need anything you can either friend or message c:
@Mindrealm Hello!! I hope you love it here, I'm from the Light flight but I hope you have fun in Plague's. I've seen a lot of people here who love roleplay so don't be afraid very many are friendly. Also it's fun in the forums and it's a great place to make friends.

Anyway hello, welcome, and have fun! :D If you need anything you can either friend or message c:
lightshieldl.png
Heyo! I'm Falcon, welcome to the forums~! I've heard there's some pretty good roleplays here, but I never really looked into it although if you're looking for something low-key i'm always game. From what I've seen, FR has a relatively great community, so the forums are pretty chill. You'll like 'em :D
Heyo! I'm Falcon, welcome to the forums~! I've heard there's some pretty good roleplays here, but I never really looked into it although if you're looking for something low-key i'm always game. From what I've seen, FR has a relatively great community, so the forums are pretty chill. You'll like 'em :D
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Ah, as they say "better late than never", right?
It's nice to meet you, and it's good to see that you decided to make a thread in this section!
So it brings me to say, hope to see you around,

~Nowai
Ah, as they say "better late than never", right?
It's nice to meet you, and it's good to see that you decided to make a thread in this section!
So it brings me to say, hope to see you around,

~Nowai
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png