Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
Hi everyone, name is Rumbelle. Though I like to be called Rumpel, skek, or Zok. Been playing for almost 2 days, really enjoying the site. One thing I am finding out is that it takes a lot of patience to train your dragons.
Hi everyone, name is Rumbelle. Though I like to be called Rumpel, skek, or Zok. Been playing for almost 2 days, really enjoying the site. One thing I am finding out is that it takes a lot of patience to train your dragons.
tumblr_mttkyiAN7M1sd5847o7_250.gif
Hello, @Rumbelle! Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the site so far. :)

It does take an awful lot of patience to level your dragons in the Coliseum - especially if you want to get them all the way up to level 25. However, it definitely pays off in the end! With level 25 dragons you can farm easily in most venues. ^^

I wish you luck with your training!
Hello, @Rumbelle! Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the site so far. :)

It does take an awful lot of patience to level your dragons in the Coliseum - especially if you want to get them all the way up to level 25. However, it definitely pays off in the end! With level 25 dragons you can farm easily in most venues. ^^

I wish you luck with your training!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png