Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Very shy but very happy to be here
I wasn't going to join. Some of my friends were playing and told me I should join, but they said registration was limited. I wasn't about to join a site that wouldn't let me join any time I want. I thought I could draw cool dragon designs any time I wanted!

That was a bluff. A huge bluff. There is no way I can create an original human character design, let alone a dragon. I saw the dragons my friend was buying and breeding and realized... I just had to join.

So I joined yesterday. I'm already really impressed. I was afraid it would be difficult to earn money but the fairground games provide AMAZING coinage. The dragon designs are really great. Hopefully I'll be able to learn how to draw dragons from visiting this site a lot.

I probably won't visit the forums much. I'm really shy, even when hiding behind a username. But I'll definitely be playing games, and buying, breeding, selling, and exalting dragons.
I wasn't going to join. Some of my friends were playing and told me I should join, but they said registration was limited. I wasn't about to join a site that wouldn't let me join any time I want. I thought I could draw cool dragon designs any time I wanted!

That was a bluff. A huge bluff. There is no way I can create an original human character design, let alone a dragon. I saw the dragons my friend was buying and breeding and realized... I just had to join.

So I joined yesterday. I'm already really impressed. I was afraid it would be difficult to earn money but the fairground games provide AMAZING coinage. The dragon designs are really great. Hopefully I'll be able to learn how to draw dragons from visiting this site a lot.

I probably won't visit the forums much. I'm really shy, even when hiding behind a username. But I'll definitely be playing games, and buying, breeding, selling, and exalting dragons.
Hi! Welcome to the site, Im glad you decided to join. ^^
I just joined yesterday as well, and Im really impressed with the art style and how much work has gone into this site.
Hi! Welcome to the site, Im glad you decided to join. ^^
I just joined yesterday as well, and Im really impressed with the art style and how much work has gone into this site.
GC8lSmX+(1).png
@Ponystuck

Welcome to Flight Rising!

Just a tip: Even if you are shy, I would recommend going to the forums and glancing through the Dragon Sales. Because you registered during this window a lot of people will be giving everyone free things. It's really great.
A lot of the older members are doing it (including me).

I hope to see your art floating around the forums.
@Ponystuck

Welcome to Flight Rising!

Just a tip: Even if you are shy, I would recommend going to the forums and glancing through the Dragon Sales. Because you registered during this window a lot of people will be giving everyone free things. It's really great.
A lot of the older members are doing it (including me).

I hope to see your art floating around the forums.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png