Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING
*waves*

Yep, I'm one of the new guys from the open registration! I've had my eye on Flight Rising since... geez, probably about mid-summer, when it was referred to me. This place looks like tons of fun (but of course, I'm absolutely winging it right now, haha). Done only a few things and am really excited to do some more.

I love chatting with/meeting new people on forums like this, and I don't bite, so feel free to message me/add me as a friend/reply/whatever.
*waves*

Yep, I'm one of the new guys from the open registration! I've had my eye on Flight Rising since... geez, probably about mid-summer, when it was referred to me. This place looks like tons of fun (but of course, I'm absolutely winging it right now, haha). Done only a few things and am really excited to do some more.

I love chatting with/meeting new people on forums like this, and I don't bite, so feel free to message me/add me as a friend/reply/whatever.
E2jK9bv.png
never say anything that doesn't improve on the silence
Hi! Welcome to FlightRising! Do you have a favorite kind of dragon? c:
Mine is either spiral or fae. ^^
Hi! Welcome to FlightRising! Do you have a favorite kind of dragon? c:
Mine is either spiral or fae. ^^
GC8lSmX+(1).png
Hiya Mercury/Gwen! Imperial and Spiral look really cool, but I'm getting pretty attached to my Fae right now.

Also, your dragons look awesome! Leavander is so pretty.
Hiya Mercury/Gwen! Imperial and Spiral look really cool, but I'm getting pretty attached to my Fae right now.

Also, your dragons look awesome! Leavander is so pretty.
E2jK9bv.png
never say anything that doesn't improve on the silence