Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello~
Hello there everyone, My name is Amber but friends call me Aki I'm new here and I must say I do love this site. Dragons are one of my favorite mythical creatures. A few things about me are, as you can tell by my username, I do love Yaoi and everything it stands for~ Also I'm a very outgoing and friendly person who enjoys making new friends. I'm a big Manga/Anime lover and am currently obsessed with Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and recently just finished season one. I even named one of my dragons, which I got as a gift, After Judar~

What else oh yeah, I also love to write and Roleplay it's two of my favorite hobbies. *Smiles* I look forward to hearing from you all~
Hello there everyone, My name is Amber but friends call me Aki I'm new here and I must say I do love this site. Dragons are one of my favorite mythical creatures. A few things about me are, as you can tell by my username, I do love Yaoi and everything it stands for~ Also I'm a very outgoing and friendly person who enjoys making new friends. I'm a big Manga/Anime lover and am currently obsessed with Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and recently just finished season one. I even named one of my dragons, which I got as a gift, After Judar~

What else oh yeah, I also love to write and Roleplay it's two of my favorite hobbies. *Smiles* I look forward to hearing from you all~
tumblr_inline_nlr5swoAdv1rsmmf8_500.png

Signature made by @tulips~