Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hallo.
Oh wow.
I thought Registration would have been closed when I got back on to check. I'm glad it wasn't. I heard a lot of amazing things about Flight Rising and decided to give it a try. Never seen anything like this before and it seems like I would have a lot of fun within the community.

So hello! The name's Creux.
Hhn, I'm not sure what else to say. Isuckatmakingintroductions, oh. Well uh, I'm looking forward to exploring Flight Rising and meeting some of you. ~
Oh wow.
I thought Registration would have been closed when I got back on to check. I'm glad it wasn't. I heard a lot of amazing things about Flight Rising and decided to give it a try. Never seen anything like this before and it seems like I would have a lot of fun within the community.

So hello! The name's Creux.
Hhn, I'm not sure what else to say. Isuckatmakingintroductions, oh. Well uh, I'm looking forward to exploring Flight Rising and meeting some of you. ~
Welcome @Creux! Great to have you :D

We're a fun community--full of fun people and creativity! I hope you enjoy your time here .w.
Welcome @Creux! Great to have you :D

We're a fun community--full of fun people and creativity! I hope you enjoy your time here .w.
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png