Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiii...
I'm new here...hi?

I'm just some forever alone middle schooler who spends ALL my time in front of a laptop (i hate homeschooling ).

I am also known as the girl of many fandoms.

Currently addicted to creepypasta, MANY MANY animes, Skyrim, drawing, acnl, and wattpad. AND I AM DEDICATED ** TO THE BVB ARMY AHAHHAHAHHA

so hii
i need friends
I'm new here...hi?

I'm just some forever alone middle schooler who spends ALL my time in front of a laptop (i hate homeschooling ).

I am also known as the girl of many fandoms.

Currently addicted to creepypasta, MANY MANY animes, Skyrim, drawing, acnl, and wattpad. AND I AM DEDICATED ** TO THE BVB ARMY AHAHHAHAHHA

so hii
i need friends
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
@MockeryOfSoul

hello! welcome! :3 im homeschooled and spend most of my time on the computer as well >u
@MockeryOfSoul

hello! welcome! :3 im homeschooled and spend most of my time on the computer as well >u
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
@MockeryOfSoul
Hello and welcome to FR! Always happy to see some new faces about.

I was home-schooled all of middle school + most of high school though I was not a people-person then and loved to have all the free time it gave me vov. Spent most of it glued in front of a computer screen too.

Oh also, since you're new, you should check out some of the forum boards like raffle, sales, and your flight forum! There's always dragon or item giveaways going on for new members c:
@MockeryOfSoul
Hello and welcome to FR! Always happy to see some new faces about.

I was home-schooled all of middle school + most of high school though I was not a people-person then and loved to have all the free time it gave me vov. Spent most of it glued in front of a computer screen too.

Oh also, since you're new, you should check out some of the forum boards like raffle, sales, and your flight forum! There's always dragon or item giveaways going on for new members c: