Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi everyone =o
I'm new, obviously ahaha. anyway just wanted to stop by the forums, and say hello. Maybe I will try to make some friends in the future on here~ I've been wanting to get on this site for quite awhile now, but I've always been out of town when a registration window would pop up! xD

Anywhoo.. yeah. Hi, I'm SurviveBoth (F) and a dragon/fantasy lover~ I love to draw! :)

edit: ohh and I don't bite. I like to make conversation, but at times I tend to be really bad at it. My interests are games like Skyrim, occasionally sandbox games like Minecraft, but I mostly prefer a lot of interactive games like Skyrim/Dead island, etc. The things I like to draw the most are wolves, dragons, and a lot of monsters. I tend to make my own up and am coming up with a few stories [which I will never finish in a billion years X))] and I tend to get ahead of myself with ambitions and expectations for getting better with my art :U
if you want you can message me for my skype~ I am on there quite frequently and am in need of some friends -v-'
Uhh I'll stop being annoying now.. =P
I'm new, obviously ahaha. anyway just wanted to stop by the forums, and say hello. Maybe I will try to make some friends in the future on here~ I've been wanting to get on this site for quite awhile now, but I've always been out of town when a registration window would pop up! xD

Anywhoo.. yeah. Hi, I'm SurviveBoth (F) and a dragon/fantasy lover~ I love to draw! :)

edit: ohh and I don't bite. I like to make conversation, but at times I tend to be really bad at it. My interests are games like Skyrim, occasionally sandbox games like Minecraft, but I mostly prefer a lot of interactive games like Skyrim/Dead island, etc. The things I like to draw the most are wolves, dragons, and a lot of monsters. I tend to make my own up and am coming up with a few stories [which I will never finish in a billion years X))] and I tend to get ahead of myself with ambitions and expectations for getting better with my art :U
if you want you can message me for my skype~ I am on there quite frequently and am in need of some friends -v-'
Uhh I'll stop being annoying now.. =P
SUP! Yo I'm new too! And drawing is mad fun! I love drawing dragons and monsters! There's just so many possibilities!!! Anyway hope you make tons and tons of friends!!!
SUP! Yo I'm new too! And drawing is mad fun! I love drawing dragons and monsters! There's just so many possibilities!!! Anyway hope you make tons and tons of friends!!!
Awesome =O I hope you have some fun on the site as well.
Awesome =O I hope you have some fun on the site as well.