Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | It's been a few days, but I'm still new
Hello, I'm TopazMutiny, though everyone almost always just shortens that to Topaz.

I joined Flight Rising after seeing several posts on tumblr about it, and I was extremely intrigued by the sheer variety offered by the colors and genes. Oh and the dragons of course too, duh.

When it comes to posting on the forums I generally tend to lurk a lot and post briefly, until I feel comfortable and settled in where I'm at. I've been enjoying FR so far in these past few days, though I'm finding it hard to earn treasure! But I guess that comes with being a nooblet.

So I guess that's it, really, but feel free to ask me any questions.
Hello, I'm TopazMutiny, though everyone almost always just shortens that to Topaz.

I joined Flight Rising after seeing several posts on tumblr about it, and I was extremely intrigued by the sheer variety offered by the colors and genes. Oh and the dragons of course too, duh.

When it comes to posting on the forums I generally tend to lurk a lot and post briefly, until I feel comfortable and settled in where I'm at. I've been enjoying FR so far in these past few days, though I'm finding it hard to earn treasure! But I guess that comes with being a nooblet.

So I guess that's it, really, but feel free to ask me any questions.
-AchievementGet-
Hi there, good to see you're having fun here.
If I may, a good way to earn treasure is with the Fairegrounds (Tidal Trouble especially). You can get 75k a day off there, it's a good deal.
Hi there, good to see you're having fun here.
If I may, a good way to earn treasure is with the Fairegrounds (Tidal Trouble especially). You can get 75k a day off there, it's a good deal.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
welcome to FR! :^)
welcome to FR! :^)
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it.

@TheHauntening Oh yeah, I noticed the Fairegrounds and I've been playing the different games in there. They're actually pretty fun! Although I've never gotten close to reaching the treasure cap on the fairegrounds, haha. Maybe I still need to learn the nuances.

If Tidal Trouble is good for treasure-making, I think I'll put more time into playing it then. Thanks!
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it.

@TheHauntening Oh yeah, I noticed the Fairegrounds and I've been playing the different games in there. They're actually pretty fun! Although I've never gotten close to reaching the treasure cap on the fairegrounds, haha. Maybe I still need to learn the nuances.

If Tidal Trouble is good for treasure-making, I think I'll put more time into playing it then. Thanks!
-AchievementGet-