Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
I'm Mjrn, and my username is based off of Fran's younger sister in FF12. I just really liked this name for some reason!

Anyway, I'm a light flight! And I joined because my friends in University were talking about this site a lot and it sounded like a lot of fun!I generally play a lot of different forum based games, I used to play TinierMe, Gaiaonline, and yes, Neopets [zzz]. I really like the breeding systems far,and my goal is to make a bunch of pinkyish coloured dragons :)

I can't wait till there are new Dragon gene's released and maybe more typed of dragons! :3

Anyways, while you are here, what is your favourite colour dragon? Or ultimate dragon you want to breed?
I'm Mjrn, and my username is based off of Fran's younger sister in FF12. I just really liked this name for some reason!

Anyway, I'm a light flight! And I joined because my friends in University were talking about this site a lot and it sounded like a lot of fun!I generally play a lot of different forum based games, I used to play TinierMe, Gaiaonline, and yes, Neopets [zzz]. I really like the breeding systems far,and my goal is to make a bunch of pinkyish coloured dragons :)

I can't wait till there are new Dragon gene's released and maybe more typed of dragons! :3

Anyways, while you are here, what is your favourite colour dragon? Or ultimate dragon you want to breed?
fellow light flights :^)
welcome to FR!

I'd like to start breeding imperials, I see so many gorgeous ones and it seems like a good source of money...

I tend to go for darker colored dragons I've noticed. and I'm fond of crackle and circuit
fellow light flights :^)
welcome to FR!

I'd like to start breeding imperials, I see so many gorgeous ones and it seems like a good source of money...

I tend to go for darker colored dragons I've noticed. and I'm fond of crackle and circuit
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
I like crackle and circuit too! But I think crackle is my favourite. :3
Imperials are my second favourite dragons, coatl's are my favorites right now, they kind of remind me of sparkly feather dusters, hahaha
I like crackle and circuit too! But I think crackle is my favourite. :3
Imperials are my second favourite dragons, coatl's are my favorites right now, they kind of remind me of sparkly feather dusters, hahaha
@Mjrn

Hello!!! I am also in light flight, and just recently joined!
Right now plan on breeding a few dragons with circuit, and latter on breed a bunch of coatls!
@Mjrn

Hello!!! I am also in light flight, and just recently joined!
Right now plan on breeding a few dragons with circuit, and latter on breed a bunch of coatls!
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif