Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new here~
1 2 3
@Siylasia And to think - it weren't even Coatls when I signed in ;p I was breeding Guardians and Snappers but now kinda lost interest in them.
@Siylasia And to think - it weren't even Coatls when I signed in ;p I was breeding Guardians and Snappers but now kinda lost interest in them.
@KiliDwarf-
I can see why, Coatls are also my favourite as soon as I discovered them.
They're the prettiest breed in my opinion. ^ ^ Happy hatching~!
@KiliDwarf-
I can see why, Coatls are also my favourite as soon as I discovered them.
They're the prettiest breed in my opinion. ^ ^ Happy hatching~!
@Siylasia
Thanks, I'm looking forward to what I'll get with my coatl and snapper a month from now. It's like fun being able to do this unlike in other sites. And what you don't keep can be given away, sold, or exalt which I might do if I breed my faes. GO PLAGUE!
@Siylasia
Thanks, I'm looking forward to what I'll get with my coatl and snapper a month from now. It's like fun being able to do this unlike in other sites. And what you don't keep can be given away, sold, or exalt which I might do if I breed my faes. GO PLAGUE!
@Siylasia Happy hatching too! Hope you breed maaaaaany awesome beautiful Coatls :)
@Siylasia Happy hatching too! Hope you breed maaaaaany awesome beautiful Coatls :)
@Cash-
I bet you'll get some really cool offspring! I can agree with you for sure~ ^ ^- There aren't too many pet sites that do that sort of thing & it's so neat that you can basically create your own unique dragon. Yes, I will as well! Hehe, it's fair game- Go Arcane! Haha~ ewe
@Cash-
I bet you'll get some really cool offspring! I can agree with you for sure~ ^ ^- There aren't too many pet sites that do that sort of thing & it's so neat that you can basically create your own unique dragon. Yes, I will as well! Hehe, it's fair game- Go Arcane! Haha~ ewe
@KiliDwarf-
I will someday! & Who knows? Maybe I'll breed an awesome one to gift to you. *Shrugs* :3
Thanks for making me feel welcome here.
@KiliDwarf-
I will someday! & Who knows? Maybe I'll breed an awesome one to gift to you. *Shrugs* :3
Thanks for making me feel welcome here.
1 2 3