Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hmmm hi ^^
Hi, my name is maria mar ^^

I've been waiting for a registration window for a while now! It's so good to be here, the game seems like a lot of fun! Let me see what i can tell about myself...

I love animals! I have a pet dog named Vincent (big, chocolate mutt, very cuddly) and a pet rat named Link (hairless critter with huge ears). I used to foster dogs and breed rats but now I don't have the space anymore. I run a rat themed forum with a small team and we organize rescues sometimes!

Besides animals, the things that make me happy are reading, watching good movies, good animation, playing World of Warcraft and Dungeons & Dragons! On WoW I play a priest gnome and on d&d i'm currently playing a druid ^^

I'm an artist from Portugal. Last year I had the chance to illustrate a children's book, that was amazing. I'm working as lead artist on a small games company called Awesome. You should hear from us soon eheh. We do mostly mobile games.

Sometimes I do take commissions, but probably won't do it until next year. Too busy until then! If you wanna find me on dA here's a link: www.maria-mar.deviantart.com

Hmmm... nice to meet you all! :D
Hi, my name is maria mar ^^

I've been waiting for a registration window for a while now! It's so good to be here, the game seems like a lot of fun! Let me see what i can tell about myself...

I love animals! I have a pet dog named Vincent (big, chocolate mutt, very cuddly) and a pet rat named Link (hairless critter with huge ears). I used to foster dogs and breed rats but now I don't have the space anymore. I run a rat themed forum with a small team and we organize rescues sometimes!

Besides animals, the things that make me happy are reading, watching good movies, good animation, playing World of Warcraft and Dungeons & Dragons! On WoW I play a priest gnome and on d&d i'm currently playing a druid ^^

I'm an artist from Portugal. Last year I had the chance to illustrate a children's book, that was amazing. I'm working as lead artist on a small games company called Awesome. You should hear from us soon eheh. We do mostly mobile games.

Sometimes I do take commissions, but probably won't do it until next year. Too busy until then! If you wanna find me on dA here's a link: www.maria-mar.deviantart.com

Hmmm... nice to meet you all! :D
@mariamar

Wow, that's a lot of really cool stuff!
What kind of mobile games do you make?

I've never played WoW, but I love MMOs in general. The ones I've spent the most time on are Lord of the Rings Online, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, and The Old Republic. There have been others, but those are the only ones I spent more than a month on. I'm currently playing ArcheAge (when school allows it.... so much studying to do), and it's a lot of fun.

Ooo! I hope you post a picture of your pets some time! They sound adorable.

And of course, welcome to Flight Rising! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get settled in or find your way around. :)
@mariamar

Wow, that's a lot of really cool stuff!
What kind of mobile games do you make?

I've never played WoW, but I love MMOs in general. The ones I've spent the most time on are Lord of the Rings Online, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, and The Old Republic. There have been others, but those are the only ones I spent more than a month on. I'm currently playing ArcheAge (when school allows it.... so much studying to do), and it's a lot of fun.

Ooo! I hope you post a picture of your pets some time! They sound adorable.

And of course, welcome to Flight Rising! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get settled in or find your way around. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
We're soon releasing two games, an endless runner and a match 3 (:

Oh i love Elder Scrolls too! Strangely, i find it even more relaxing to just watch it being played xD

I'll try to learn how to submit picutes ^^
Tried to embed them directly from my facebook but it didn't work... usually works on other foruns and they are set to public, i checked it. Maybe you know why that is?...

Thank you so much!
We're soon releasing two games, an endless runner and a match 3 (:

Oh i love Elder Scrolls too! Strangely, i find it even more relaxing to just watch it being played xD

I'll try to learn how to submit picutes ^^
Tried to embed them directly from my facebook but it didn't work... usually works on other foruns and they are set to public, i checked it. Maybe you know why that is?...

Thank you so much!
@mariamar Posting a link to the image and putting [img] [/img] tags on either side usually works - if it doesn't, you could try uploading the image to an image hosting site and then trying that link! That could be a bit of a pain, though.
@mariamar

Posting a link to the image and putting [img][/img] tags on either side usually works - if it doesn't, you could try uploading the image to an image hosting site and then trying that link! That could be a bit of a pain, though.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Will have to host the pics, i'll come back with them ^^
Thanks!
Will have to host the pics, i'll come back with them ^^
Thanks!