Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | you said hi and i can't even speak
1 2 3 4
@Aittia
Hmm, is it a pc problem or just a bug? Maybe FaQ it? Also I meant to say this earlier but I think the Tundra in your Avi is gorgeous!
@Aittia
Hmm, is it a pc problem or just a bug? Maybe FaQ it? Also I meant to say this earlier but I think the Tundra in your Avi is gorgeous!
Tis better to eat the cupcake than wonder if it was a muffin.
@MidnightShadovv
its pc.

and thank you, siefre has to be my favourite, though when he was littler, i thought he was digusting-looking. he was the ugly duckling of his hatching. xD
@MidnightShadovv
its pc.

and thank you, siefre has to be my favourite, though when he was littler, i thought he was digusting-looking. he was the ugly duckling of his hatching. xD
@Aittia Ah ok, well then I hope it gets resolved in an instant. and awwwwh lol, that's how my Fae was (He was originally a Guardian Male but I got a 40k Fae-change scroll) and without the Nebulosa skin I gave him he looks like an adorable pink faerie hence his name "Pinkie" lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4017401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40175/4017401_350.png[/img] [/url] (EDIT, Had to put the stuff back on as I have another post that's fairly active and Pinkie's gotta look kinda like a pirate dragon lol, if you wanna see what he looks like use the Scrying Workshop [Love it!] and toss in his color/gene pallet and all of that lol)
@Aittia Ah ok, well then I hope it gets resolved in an instant.

and awwwwh lol, that's how my Fae was (He was originally a Guardian Male but I got a 40k Fae-change scroll) and without the Nebulosa skin I gave him he looks like an adorable pink faerie hence his name "Pinkie" lol

4017401_350.png

(EDIT, Had to put the stuff back on as I have another post that's fairly active and Pinkie's gotta look kinda like a pirate dragon lol, if you wanna see what he looks like use the Scrying Workshop [Love it!] and toss in his color/gene pallet and all of that lol)
@MidnightShadovv
that's pretty. i like him. i may get myself my own fae dragon, but... i have hard enough trouble finding male dragons in general...
@MidnightShadovv
that's pretty. i like him. i may get myself my own fae dragon, but... i have hard enough trouble finding male dragons in general...
@Aittia
Really? I have the exact opposite problem lol, whenever I hit the AH I find Males that just catch my eye constantly, if you want I can keep you posted on any Fae Male hatchlings I nab.
@Aittia
Really? I have the exact opposite problem lol, whenever I hit the AH I find Males that just catch my eye constantly, if you want I can keep you posted on any Fae Male hatchlings I nab.
@MidnightShadovv
that would help so many of my problems! if you would, i'll love you for forever!
@MidnightShadovv
that would help so many of my problems! if you would, i'll love you for forever!
@Aittia
Lol, cool just a forewarning though it's most likely the first few I'm gonna get in the future (If one of them are Fae XP) are gonna be pink because I mated Pinkie with Caliope.
@Aittia
Lol, cool just a forewarning though it's most likely the first few I'm gonna get in the future (If one of them are Fae XP) are gonna be pink because I mated Pinkie with Caliope.
@MidnightShadovv
that's alright. if you want, i can get you one (or both) of the hatchlings from my bron x iwa breeding.
@MidnightShadovv
that's alright. if you want, i can get you one (or both) of the hatchlings from my bron x iwa breeding.
@Aittia
Omg that'd be awesome, maybe just one though because I'm sure you want a hatchling from those two lol.
@Aittia
Omg that'd be awesome, maybe just one though because I'm sure you want a hatchling from those two lol.
@MidnightShadovv
well, if they look like any of the other three i've gotten from bron and iwa (kahu, sief, and usi), i don't really mind. ^-^
@MidnightShadovv
well, if they look like any of the other three i've gotten from bron and iwa (kahu, sief, and usi), i don't really mind. ^-^
1 2 3 4