Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | you said hi and i can't even speak
1 2 3 4
well, i guess i should introduce myself.

i have been playing for about... 20 days? yeah, i think that's about right. i haven't really done much on here other than try and get a lot of treasure and diamonds. as of yet, i've only gotten five familiars for my six dragons.

stuff i do well
-- roleplay
-- short stories that seem to come from nowhere
-- make others laugh
-- make friends
-- fancyposts
-- saving money (in rl anyway...)
-- being lazy (online and off)

places i stalk (just click on the name)
-- wcrpg as вlυe
-- dogdayzz as blue (#38571)
-- furry-paws as aittia (#1203813)
-- xange as aittia
-- deviantart as aittia

and if you're wondering why my text is all lowercase, its a style that i picked up. i promise, i know how to grammar and spell good ;P
well, i guess i should introduce myself.

i have been playing for about... 20 days? yeah, i think that's about right. i haven't really done much on here other than try and get a lot of treasure and diamonds. as of yet, i've only gotten five familiars for my six dragons.

stuff i do well
-- roleplay
-- short stories that seem to come from nowhere
-- make others laugh
-- make friends
-- fancyposts
-- saving money (in rl anyway...)
-- being lazy (online and off)

places i stalk (just click on the name)
-- wcrpg as вlυe
-- dogdayzz as blue (#38571)
-- furry-paws as aittia (#1203813)
-- xange as aittia
-- deviantart as aittia

and if you're wondering why my text is all lowercase, its a style that i picked up. i promise, i know how to grammar and spell good ;P
@CrystalWolfTear
do you mean for the wcrpg user? i copy/pasted it from the actual site, and its a fancy text; not technically an uppercase. ^-^

and if you're talking about my username for here, that's just because i'm weird as well, and if its a title in formality, it'll always be uppercase (like with forms and such, i'll usually type with more care than i do when i'm just talking to people).
@CrystalWolfTear
do you mean for the wcrpg user? i copy/pasted it from the actual site, and its a fancy text; not technically an uppercase. ^-^

and if you're talking about my username for here, that's just because i'm weird as well, and if its a title in formality, it'll always be uppercase (like with forms and such, i'll usually type with more care than i do when i'm just talking to people).
Hiya @Aittia! I agree wif @CrystalWolfTear, that introduction was neat and tidy and fun to read, I like roleplaying too but never work up the nerve to actually go out and look around for others who enjoy it loool, anyhow I hope you're loving the site and forums! How are ya?

Whee!
Hiya @Aittia! I agree wif @CrystalWolfTear, that introduction was neat and tidy and fun to read, I like roleplaying too but never work up the nerve to actually go out and look around for others who enjoy it loool, anyhow I hope you're loving the site and forums! How are ya?

Whee!
Tis better to eat the cupcake than wonder if it was a muffin.
@MidnightShadovv
well, hi to you as well. thank you, i was going for that. i don't really look for any other roleplays any longer, seeing as i have enough trouble keeping up with wcrpg and xange, and most of my roleplays are semi- unrealistic animalistic ones (with dogs and cats, etc.) because i can't work with human characters, it feels strange to me xD

and i'm fine. you?

whoo!
@MidnightShadovv
well, hi to you as well. thank you, i was going for that. i don't really look for any other roleplays any longer, seeing as i have enough trouble keeping up with wcrpg and xange, and most of my roleplays are semi- unrealistic animalistic ones (with dogs and cats, etc.) because i can't work with human characters, it feels strange to me xD

and i'm fine. you?

whoo!
@Aittia

Ahhh I'm so jealous, lol I need to go look later on for more rp buddies, and I agree human rp's so weird and clunky for me I prefer dragon rp more than anything (Best place for it.) and I'm good, really hyper as per usual :D tyvm for asking!
@Aittia

Ahhh I'm so jealous, lol I need to go look later on for more rp buddies, and I agree human rp's so weird and clunky for me I prefer dragon rp more than anything (Best place for it.) and I'm good, really hyper as per usual :D tyvm for asking!
@MidnightShadovv
-slight bow- very welcome, friend.
do you have an xange and/or wcrpg account?
@MidnightShadovv
-slight bow- very welcome, friend.
do you have an xange and/or wcrpg account?
@Aittia

Nope! This's actually the first time I've heard of those sites, I'm ultra-shy.. I'm guessing they're rp sites?
@Aittia

Nope! This's actually the first time I've heard of those sites, I'm ultra-shy.. I'm guessing they're rp sites?
@MidnightShadovv
yes they are. wcrpg is short for 'warrior cats roleplay game' and xange is a sister-site to it.
@MidnightShadovv
yes they are. wcrpg is short for 'warrior cats roleplay game' and xange is a sister-site to it.
@Aittia
Neaaat, I may look them over later tyvm for bringing the sites to my attention lol.
-Rolls around-
@Aittia
Neaaat, I may look them over later tyvm for bringing the sites to my attention lol.
-Rolls around-
@MidnightShadovv
i would love to accept your friend request, but my computer won't let me... -facedesk-
another person has sent me a friend request as well, but i'm not able to accept their friend request either.

and you're very welcome.
@MidnightShadovv
i would love to accept your friend request, but my computer won't let me... -facedesk-
another person has sent me a friend request as well, but i'm not able to accept their friend request either.

and you're very welcome.
1 2 3 4