Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Wild FrozenNote appeared!
Heyyy everyone! So I finally decided to join this here website, after seeing it everywhere and after my friend told me to join too uvu So far so good, this whole game/website reminds me of something like neopets mixed with pokemon BUT WITH DRAGONS. So that's hella awesome.

Anyhow, I'm frozen-note on Tumblr (frozencrafts=my main), FrozenNote on deviantArt and I have a website at frozencrafts.com, but that needs more frequent updating argh D:

I am 19, currently living in the UK for studies and I do crafts and sell them on Etsy for a living!

Glad to be a part of this community~
Heyyy everyone! So I finally decided to join this here website, after seeing it everywhere and after my friend told me to join too uvu So far so good, this whole game/website reminds me of something like neopets mixed with pokemon BUT WITH DRAGONS. So that's hella awesome.

Anyhow, I'm frozen-note on Tumblr (frozencrafts=my main), FrozenNote on deviantArt and I have a website at frozencrafts.com, but that needs more frequent updating argh D:

I am 19, currently living in the UK for studies and I do crafts and sell them on Etsy for a living!

Glad to be a part of this community~
2n6hkk0.png

Welcome to FR, FrozenNote! It's great to have you here. I'm glad you decided to join and I hope you enjoy yourself here :D

Welcome to FR, FrozenNote! It's great to have you here. I'm glad you decided to join and I hope you enjoy yourself here :D
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png