Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | MorningGlory has come!
MorningGlory is my name c:
I've been wanting to join FlightRising for a while now but registrations were closed. I managed to make an account on June 3rd and here I am! :)

So far I'm enjoying the wonderful community, games, and dragons. This game was very well thought out c:

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night! :)

~MorningGlory
MorningGlory is my name c:
I've been wanting to join FlightRising for a while now but registrations were closed. I managed to make an account on June 3rd and here I am! :)

So far I'm enjoying the wonderful community, games, and dragons. This game was very well thought out c:

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night! :)

~MorningGlory
Hello and welcome to FR! ^^

Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far!
Hello and welcome to FR! ^^

Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far!
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
Yes. I've been waiting a while to join this game cx Thank you for the greeting @Shadowfire9 !
Yes. I've been waiting a while to join this game cx Thank you for the greeting @Shadowfire9 !
@Morningglory

No problem! It's a really fun game, I joined in the last registration window and I haven't regretted it ^^
@Morningglory

No problem! It's a really fun game, I joined in the last registration window and I haven't regretted it ^^
Hex0gCq.png
I'm so glad I joined this community. < 3
I'd love it if someone can tell me some breeding tips! ^^ My goal in every game is breeding the most interesting :3
@Shadowfire9
I'm so glad I joined this community. < 3
I'd love it if someone can tell me some breeding tips! ^^ My goal in every game is breeding the most interesting :3
@Shadowfire9
@Morningglory
Well first of all for breeding you have to make sure the dragons aren't related because the game doesn't allow inbreeding. You can check dragon's blood line in the Scrying workshop by typeing in a dragon's ID number.

Also in the scrying workshop you can see previews of possible offspring of a pair

Not sure if that's the type of advice you're looking for, but if you want to know more feel free to ask ^^
@Morningglory
Well first of all for breeding you have to make sure the dragons aren't related because the game doesn't allow inbreeding. You can check dragon's blood line in the Scrying workshop by typeing in a dragon's ID number.

Also in the scrying workshop you can see previews of possible offspring of a pair

Not sure if that's the type of advice you're looking for, but if you want to know more feel free to ask ^^
Hex0gCq.png