Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | go go gadget newbie
i r made dragn wat do

Been following this place for a while. Actually had the opportunity to be at beta, but dismissed it for the longest time until I found that registration was exclusive. Not letting that happen again, and quite glad to be here. :>

Hanging around IRC for the most part nowadays. I think playing around with the Custom Skins feature should be good practice for getting color into my art. FA is mostly dead, but I am planning to make a writing tumblr sometime soon. Hopefully material to be spurred on by my activity here.

blargl 1am sleepypost
i r made dragn wat do

Been following this place for a while. Actually had the opportunity to be at beta, but dismissed it for the longest time until I found that registration was exclusive. Not letting that happen again, and quite glad to be here. :>

Hanging around IRC for the most part nowadays. I think playing around with the Custom Skins feature should be good practice for getting color into my art. FA is mostly dead, but I am planning to make a writing tumblr sometime soon. Hopefully material to be spurred on by my activity here.

blargl 1am sleepypost
♦ Grazing mindlessly »
Server time +2

tw65MD9.png