Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi There!
I'm new! I've been wanting to join for a long time, actually. I'd seen a follower of mine on tumblr constantly posting about this but every time I wanted to join, I couldn't! But here I am now! Hopefully I'll play this as much as I play Chicken Smoothie!
I'm new! I've been wanting to join for a long time, actually. I'd seen a follower of mine on tumblr constantly posting about this but every time I wanted to join, I couldn't! But here I am now! Hopefully I'll play this as much as I play Chicken Smoothie!
Hi! Welcome to FR! In case you didn't see any of these, I'd like to point you towards some useful threads/pages;

The Encyclopedia outlines breeds, breeding, genes, etc. for you.
At the Scrying Workshop, you can see prospective children, preview dragons, and check to see if two dragons can be bred together.
The Guides forum has a TON of useful guides and links to tools, etc.

Just a note - any topics in the bugs forum with a [T] in the title is the officially tracked thread for that bug. Examples include Eliminate issues, apparel bugs, and gene appearance issues.

If you're still lost, the Tiny Little Questions thread is a good place to ask your questions! You'll typically get a quick response from someone in the Help Forum, but if you don't want to make a whole thread, then this is the place to go.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions or need any pointers! Make sure you do your research about Swipp's Swaps if you're interested in any of those items (Rhea has a guide in the Guides forum about what items are needed to trade for what items), and remember that you can typically get more money by selling things on the AH instead of selling back to the game. I hope that you enjoy FR!

@JadeTurner
Hi! Welcome to FR! In case you didn't see any of these, I'd like to point you towards some useful threads/pages;

The Encyclopedia outlines breeds, breeding, genes, etc. for you.
At the Scrying Workshop, you can see prospective children, preview dragons, and check to see if two dragons can be bred together.
The Guides forum has a TON of useful guides and links to tools, etc.

Just a note - any topics in the bugs forum with a [T] in the title is the officially tracked thread for that bug. Examples include Eliminate issues, apparel bugs, and gene appearance issues.

If you're still lost, the Tiny Little Questions thread is a good place to ask your questions! You'll typically get a quick response from someone in the Help Forum, but if you don't want to make a whole thread, then this is the place to go.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions or need any pointers! Make sure you do your research about Swipp's Swaps if you're interested in any of those items (Rhea has a guide in the Guides forum about what items are needed to trade for what items), and remember that you can typically get more money by selling things on the AH instead of selling back to the game. I hope that you enjoy FR!

@JadeTurner
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png