Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hiya! I'm new...
Hello guys I just joined and I have accounts on Chicken smoothie, Aywas, felisfire, & more I think (x anyways I wanted to say a little about myself,
I'm obsessed with online pet sites ( as you could probably tell )
I have an unhealthy obsession with christmas, it's actually out of control to be honest haha.
Huhhh I honestly don't know how to earn treasure and is there a place here for cross trading? Like offsite?
Thank you and I'm very happy to meet you all!
Hello guys I just joined and I have accounts on Chicken smoothie, Aywas, felisfire, & more I think (x anyways I wanted to say a little about myself,
I'm obsessed with online pet sites ( as you could probably tell )
I have an unhealthy obsession with christmas, it's actually out of control to be honest haha.
Huhhh I honestly don't know how to earn treasure and is there a place here for cross trading? Like offsite?
Thank you and I'm very happy to meet you all!
Always looking for Christmas dragons ^.^
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@christmass
Oooh, if you ended up with a Christmas themed lair you'd be my hero. O.O Like a tundra christmas tree, or a female imp who looks like a wrapped present! A snowman, a reindeer, a sled themed dragon... Oh the possibilities.~~

Welcome to FR. : ) I'm teiraa. I've been playing almost eleven months, now, and I'd be happy to help you figure out how to earn treasure and where to go for cross trading.

First, under Shop, you'll see a link called "Crossroads". That's where your trading will happen with other users. :) I'll set one up so you can have an example after I post this.

Second, treasure can be earned in many ways. You can earn it in the Fairgrounds, up to 75,000 treasure a day, or very slowly in the Coliseum which would be tedious. You can also breed and sell dragon hatchlings, which is the fastest and most common method, or sell items you'll collect throughout your playing time on FR. You can sell those things on the link under Shop titled Auction House. :)

Gems are different. You can buy those with real money, or they can be found in treasure chests you pick up in Coliseum battles (rarely), in Digging while gathering items (less rare but still rare), or bonding with familiars (common). Familiars are pets you can give your dragons and they come in a wide array of colors and shapes and sizes. Most people will have familiars attached to their dragon, and if you'd like to see some you're welcome to look at the dragons in my lair for an example.

Gems can also be saved up by selling items for gems.
@christmass
Oooh, if you ended up with a Christmas themed lair you'd be my hero. O.O Like a tundra christmas tree, or a female imp who looks like a wrapped present! A snowman, a reindeer, a sled themed dragon... Oh the possibilities.~~

Welcome to FR. : ) I'm teiraa. I've been playing almost eleven months, now, and I'd be happy to help you figure out how to earn treasure and where to go for cross trading.

First, under Shop, you'll see a link called "Crossroads". That's where your trading will happen with other users. :) I'll set one up so you can have an example after I post this.

Second, treasure can be earned in many ways. You can earn it in the Fairgrounds, up to 75,000 treasure a day, or very slowly in the Coliseum which would be tedious. You can also breed and sell dragon hatchlings, which is the fastest and most common method, or sell items you'll collect throughout your playing time on FR. You can sell those things on the link under Shop titled Auction House. :)

Gems are different. You can buy those with real money, or they can be found in treasure chests you pick up in Coliseum battles (rarely), in Digging while gathering items (less rare but still rare), or bonding with familiars (common). Familiars are pets you can give your dragons and they come in a wide array of colors and shapes and sizes. Most people will have familiars attached to their dragon, and if you'd like to see some you're welcome to look at the dragons in my lair for an example.

Gems can also be saved up by selling items for gems.
DuLvCwY.png
@teiraa
Ooh thank you so much and I will have to look at those things! And that would be a dream to have a christmas themed lair idk how to get that yet though (x thank you so much again for welcoming me and helping me!
@teiraa
Ooh thank you so much and I will have to look at those things! And that would be a dream to have a christmas themed lair idk how to get that yet though (x thank you so much again for welcoming me and helping me!
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@christmass
No problem!

And dragons can be found through the Search tool under Library or you can make posts in the forum "Dragons Wanted" saying you're looking for a specific dragon. The post may look something like this:

"Hello, I am hunting for a special Christmas dragon, a tree to be exact. The dragon would be...

Primary: Ripple, Brown
Secondary: Stripes, Green
Tertiary: Gembond, Red

Thank you!"

Oh, that's another thing. The genes on dragons... Have you had the chance to explore all those in the Scrying Workshop? :o You can play around with genes, colors, and breeds there. It would be a great way to get familiar with the different dragons, genes, and colors ranges.

Also, the scrying shop gives you the ability to make sure dragons aren't related so you can put them on a nest together. Simply put their ID's into the appropriate spots (I think the tool has the word "Bloodlines" in the name) to tell you if they're related.

You can also preview what babies two dragons can have in the "Forsee Progeny" option in the Scrying Workshop. Again, you just put the ID's into the appropriate boxes to make it work. :)

Have fun playing around with that!
@christmass
No problem!

And dragons can be found through the Search tool under Library or you can make posts in the forum "Dragons Wanted" saying you're looking for a specific dragon. The post may look something like this:

"Hello, I am hunting for a special Christmas dragon, a tree to be exact. The dragon would be...

Primary: Ripple, Brown
Secondary: Stripes, Green
Tertiary: Gembond, Red

Thank you!"

Oh, that's another thing. The genes on dragons... Have you had the chance to explore all those in the Scrying Workshop? :o You can play around with genes, colors, and breeds there. It would be a great way to get familiar with the different dragons, genes, and colors ranges.

Also, the scrying shop gives you the ability to make sure dragons aren't related so you can put them on a nest together. Simply put their ID's into the appropriate spots (I think the tool has the word "Bloodlines" in the name) to tell you if they're related.

You can also preview what babies two dragons can have in the "Forsee Progeny" option in the Scrying Workshop. Again, you just put the ID's into the appropriate boxes to make it work. :)

Have fun playing around with that!
DuLvCwY.png
@teiraa thank you again for your help I will make posts soon!
@teiraa thank you again for your help I will make posts soon!
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@christmass

Hi! I'm TeamDovahkiin, and I'm kinda new too (joined yesterday)

If you want, we could be friends. :)
@christmass

Hi! I'm TeamDovahkiin, and I'm kinda new too (joined yesterday)

If you want, we could be friends. :)
fZVmdhk.png