Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Intro. thread for those w mental illness
1 2 3 4 5 6
@emaster012
Hi, friend! Wow, you're definitely going through a lot! I'm really proud of you for making it this far and you seem very very strong! You have a very positive outlook on everything...that's something I struggle with a lot so the fact that you can think that way is absolutely amazing. Thank you for coming into this thread and introducing yourself. We're all friendly here and won't judge anyone for their mental illnesses or the things they've gone through so welcome!!!
@emaster012
Hi, friend! Wow, you're definitely going through a lot! I'm really proud of you for making it this far and you seem very very strong! You have a very positive outlook on everything...that's something I struggle with a lot so the fact that you can think that way is absolutely amazing. Thank you for coming into this thread and introducing yourself. We're all friendly here and won't judge anyone for their mental illnesses or the things they've gone through so welcome!!!
@mellion i figured u guys wou;d mean everything casue this kinda stuff isnot to beatakin lightly its serious stuff. especaly the really mental stuff adn thank you it means alot to hear that from ppl
@mellion i figured u guys wou;d mean everything casue this kinda stuff isnot to beatakin lightly its serious stuff. especaly the really mental stuff adn thank you it means alot to hear that from ppl
OSPTnJR.png
@emaster012
No lie, it's good to hear people take mental illnesses seriously. My family doesn't really "believe" in them, even now that I'm hallucinating and having really bad, vivid flashbacks and intrusive thoughts :(
@emaster012
No lie, it's good to hear people take mental illnesses seriously. My family doesn't really "believe" in them, even now that I'm hallucinating and having really bad, vivid flashbacks and intrusive thoughts :(
@mellion man i know about the halluninating and the flashbacks pretty well =. i also know how to deal with them wait i dnt case when ur in one u kinda have to help the person gthrough it it really hard
@mellion man i know about the halluninating and the flashbacks pretty well =. i also know how to deal with them wait i dnt case when ur in one u kinda have to help the person gthrough it it really hard
OSPTnJR.png
@destroyrlord oh and hi i want to say that i really undersastand how it feels to be bullied in school. especally in elemntry school. and my heart gose out to you
@destroyrlord oh and hi i want to say that i really undersastand how it feels to be bullied in school. especally in elemntry school. and my heart gose out to you
OSPTnJR.png
@emaster012
Yeah, its really hard. Usually my hallucinations are silly and I know their not real and those are easy to deal with, but then there are the ones that could honestly be real and those are really hard :(
@emaster012
Yeah, its really hard. Usually my hallucinations are silly and I know their not real and those are easy to deal with, but then there are the ones that could honestly be real and those are really hard :(
@mellion until u can work through them they are real.
@mellion until u can work through them they are real.
OSPTnJR.png
I have anxiety disorder, OCD, depression, and sensory disorder. ;w;
I recently got put on medication for my depression and anxiety after being denied by my mom for many years. Now that I am 18, I have been able to go and get help. It'll be a few weeks before this stuff starts kicking in, but I am super excited!
I have anxiety disorder, OCD, depression, and sensory disorder. ;w;
I recently got put on medication for my depression and anxiety after being denied by my mom for many years. Now that I am 18, I have been able to go and get help. It'll be a few weeks before this stuff starts kicking in, but I am super excited!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@Mew I hope you find the right medication, as sometimes not everyone responds right to it!
It's been a long time since I started my hunt for the right kind, nothing has really gotten to me yet. The doctors put me back on the first medication I was given due to the fact that I found positives in it which could mean that it probably just takes a longer time to develop. (However now I find no positives at all, damn xD)
@Mew I hope you find the right medication, as sometimes not everyone responds right to it!
It's been a long time since I started my hunt for the right kind, nothing has really gotten to me yet. The doctors put me back on the first medication I was given due to the fact that I found positives in it which could mean that it probably just takes a longer time to develop. (However now I find no positives at all, damn xD)
3sBHD8S.png
@Cracksix

Thank you, I hope this one works! I have been noticing changes already, and it's only been a little over a week. I've been dreaming again and have been feeling more creative. :)

Awe, I really hope you find one that works for you. I'm sure that's really discouraging. :( Hopefully the first one starts kicking in and soon enough you'll be relieved of your burden.~ I cannot believe how much these things can hinder our lives... it'll be wonderful to no longer be troubled.
@Cracksix

Thank you, I hope this one works! I have been noticing changes already, and it's only been a little over a week. I've been dreaming again and have been feeling more creative. :)

Awe, I really hope you find one that works for you. I'm sure that's really discouraging. :( Hopefully the first one starts kicking in and soon enough you'll be relieved of your burden.~ I cannot believe how much these things can hinder our lives... it'll be wonderful to no longer be troubled.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6