Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Belated greetings
Finally getting around to being active on the forums, so I get to say hi properly now!

Hi, I'm Snow - Snowleopardferret on tumblr. You can call me Dani too.

Really didn't expect to get this tied up in this game - Flight Rising is pretty much the only pet site I've spent more than half a day on, but, what can I say? I just really love it. I love the frequent updates, the ever-changing nature of a young site, and I /really/ love my dragons.

Much Dragons
Such Collect
Wow.

I'm sort of ambiguously queer in pretty much all directions - see my post in the LGBTQA+ thread - and for now I prefer they/them/their pronouns? Yeah? Yeah.

Anyway, hi!
Finally getting around to being active on the forums, so I get to say hi properly now!

Hi, I'm Snow - Snowleopardferret on tumblr. You can call me Dani too.

Really didn't expect to get this tied up in this game - Flight Rising is pretty much the only pet site I've spent more than half a day on, but, what can I say? I just really love it. I love the frequent updates, the ever-changing nature of a young site, and I /really/ love my dragons.

Much Dragons
Such Collect
Wow.

I'm sort of ambiguously queer in pretty much all directions - see my post in the LGBTQA+ thread - and for now I prefer they/them/their pronouns? Yeah? Yeah.

Anyway, hi!
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
Nice to meet you, @Snowmeow! So glad to have you join us on the forums! I'm totally hooked on Flight Rising too, and there are so many new features to look forward to. :^)

Hope to see you around!
Nice to meet you, @Snowmeow! So glad to have you join us on the forums! I'm totally hooked on Flight Rising too, and there are so many new features to look forward to. :^)

Hope to see you around!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Hi Snowmeow! Amazing nickname, honestly. Anything with either Snow or Meow in it is awesome. Combined it's .. infinite awesome B(

And I can totally relate to your comment about FR. Got me hooked pretty easily and now I turn it on every day. For more time than I have heehee .. and I took a look at your Tumblr. Awesome theme;D

Much Homestuck
Very Pink
Wow

- Even thought I am not in the Homestuck fandom. Anyway I really hope to see you around someday. Probably one day, I have been spending more time on the forums since I joined now so yea c: Oh can I ask you a question? What is your age? If you don't mind me asking but I am always really curious!
Hi Snowmeow! Amazing nickname, honestly. Anything with either Snow or Meow in it is awesome. Combined it's .. infinite awesome B(

And I can totally relate to your comment about FR. Got me hooked pretty easily and now I turn it on every day. For more time than I have heehee .. and I took a look at your Tumblr. Awesome theme;D

Much Homestuck
Very Pink
Wow

- Even thought I am not in the Homestuck fandom. Anyway I really hope to see you around someday. Probably one day, I have been spending more time on the forums since I joined now so yea c: Oh can I ask you a question? What is your age? If you don't mind me asking but I am always really curious!
5zITnU3.png
@Blackreach I'm 23, and it's kinda sad that it took me a second to remember how old I am. Much old, very adult, wow.
@Blackreach I'm 23, and it's kinda sad that it took me a second to remember how old I am. Much old, very adult, wow.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png