Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Join Plague Flight -> Get Plague
1 2
Hello everyone!

So yeah I've been here since the site was accepting new members last time and haven't introduced myself cuz, hellooooo, attention hoar I ain't.

On an afterthought however, maybe it would be nice to meet some friends on this site too?
Derp.

So I'm a not-so-spry-young-lady in my mid-twenties... but that's just a number!
[I'm physically probably 50 or something because ooohhhh meh achy everything.]

I like gaming, reading, arting (more liek Farting, am I rite?) and DRAGONS. Pixelpet sites tend to bore me after a few weeks but FR has been keeping me interested so far so kudos on the kickass site.

I am a proud plaguemonger, and indeed the great Plaguemomma welcomed me to her ranks by striking me with the mother of all plagues like a day after a joined. Which is a very special thing since I get sick like once every two years, and this time I was feverish, hallucinating green little men and had nearly every inside-your-face infection you can have, except the brainrot types.
MHaK7VM9.jpg

Thx Plaguebabe, I love you too.

If anyone wants to strike up a conversation with me, I'm interested in all kinds of stupid fangirl stuff, roleplaying, crying over my dragons, complaining about IRL and inhaling copious amounts of energy drinks.

My very first dragonbaby says hi. (Hopefully I'll finish this drawing before I hit 80)

Tl;Dr // Hello I am new, I art sometimes.
Hello everyone!

So yeah I've been here since the site was accepting new members last time and haven't introduced myself cuz, hellooooo, attention hoar I ain't.

On an afterthought however, maybe it would be nice to meet some friends on this site too?
Derp.

So I'm a not-so-spry-young-lady in my mid-twenties... but that's just a number!
[I'm physically probably 50 or something because ooohhhh meh achy everything.]

I like gaming, reading, arting (more liek Farting, am I rite?) and DRAGONS. Pixelpet sites tend to bore me after a few weeks but FR has been keeping me interested so far so kudos on the kickass site.

I am a proud plaguemonger, and indeed the great Plaguemomma welcomed me to her ranks by striking me with the mother of all plagues like a day after a joined. Which is a very special thing since I get sick like once every two years, and this time I was feverish, hallucinating green little men and had nearly every inside-your-face infection you can have, except the brainrot types.
MHaK7VM9.jpg

Thx Plaguebabe, I love you too.

If anyone wants to strike up a conversation with me, I'm interested in all kinds of stupid fangirl stuff, roleplaying, crying over my dragons, complaining about IRL and inhaling copious amounts of energy drinks.

My very first dragonbaby says hi. (Hopefully I'll finish this drawing before I hit 80)

Tl;Dr // Hello I am new, I art sometimes.
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
[quote name="Diabolacuna" date="2014-02-25 10:01:49"] this time I was feverish, hallucinating green little men and had nearly every inside-your-face infection you can have, except the brainrot types. [/quote] @Diabolacuna That sounds wonderfully horrible! Fantastically tragic! I can't even comprehend this.. [s]I demand moar details[/s]
Diabolacuna wrote on 2014-02-25 10:01:49:
this time I was feverish, hallucinating green little men and had nearly every inside-your-face infection you can have, except the brainrot types.

@Diabolacuna That sounds wonderfully horrible! Fantastically tragic! I can't even comprehend this..

I demand moar details

What is dead may never die
@Vissivius

Ye ask ye shall recieve, Plaguesibling.

It started with a migraine, which quickly turned into a fever so high my face felt like it was on fire.

Next came the sudden unexpected deafness on my right ear - this truly a surprise seeing as I have never in my entire life had a ear infection before.

As the misery continued my entire face became sore and even more hot, of course you simply cannot do without a proper sinus infection now can you. As if that wasn't enough, the doubled infection effect caused dizziness, hazy vision and life threatening levels of fevers that had me crawling around the floor in my desperate search for a lifesaving liquid.

That night I went to bed with a bag of frozen fries and another bag of frozen vegetables, and we had a miserable threesome of sweaty agony and freezer burn, but atleast the temperature wasn't a thousand suns anymore. The first doctor I visited put me on new experimental super-powerful antibiotics so I spent the next four days dying and hallucinating on the crapper.

By then everything inside my head was so swollen that the next doctor I visited simply prescribed me all the cortisone *****, antibiotics and allergy medicines she coudl get her hands on. That and the painkillers for the constant aches and I was trippin' balls so hard I swear I had a teaparty with the Plaguebringer and we were using the Gladekeeper as the table.

Truly, I have been blessed by the mother, do you not agree?
@Vissivius

Ye ask ye shall recieve, Plaguesibling.

It started with a migraine, which quickly turned into a fever so high my face felt like it was on fire.

Next came the sudden unexpected deafness on my right ear - this truly a surprise seeing as I have never in my entire life had a ear infection before.

As the misery continued my entire face became sore and even more hot, of course you simply cannot do without a proper sinus infection now can you. As if that wasn't enough, the doubled infection effect caused dizziness, hazy vision and life threatening levels of fevers that had me crawling around the floor in my desperate search for a lifesaving liquid.

That night I went to bed with a bag of frozen fries and another bag of frozen vegetables, and we had a miserable threesome of sweaty agony and freezer burn, but atleast the temperature wasn't a thousand suns anymore. The first doctor I visited put me on new experimental super-powerful antibiotics so I spent the next four days dying and hallucinating on the crapper.

By then everything inside my head was so swollen that the next doctor I visited simply prescribed me all the cortisone *****, antibiotics and allergy medicines she coudl get her hands on. That and the painkillers for the constant aches and I was trippin' balls so hard I swear I had a teaparty with the Plaguebringer and we were using the Gladekeeper as the table.

Truly, I have been blessed by the mother, do you not agree?
@Diabolacuna Indeed! She must really be fond of you. Though that may not always be a good thing
@Diabolacuna Indeed! She must really be fond of you. Though that may not always be a good thing

What is dead may never die
@Diabolacuna

Oh, you poor thing! Also hello..

Maybe Glademom could fix you up? I'm sure she could.
Oh wait.
For that you'll have to be one of us..

Seeing how you're not dead even with all those gross symptoms, you might be a bit too infected to change.. Unfortunately, the great deity of life only takes care of her followers, my apologies..

Nonetheless, I am open for a little chat. Our opposing elements could make for an interesting friendship. Haha. Also, best of recoveries.. as far as it's possible..

I will never really understand Plague.. It looks interesting, but I don't need daily fevers.. But that's just me.

@Diabolacuna

Oh, you poor thing! Also hello..

Maybe Glademom could fix you up? I'm sure she could.
Oh wait.
For that you'll have to be one of us..

Seeing how you're not dead even with all those gross symptoms, you might be a bit too infected to change.. Unfortunately, the great deity of life only takes care of her followers, my apologies..

Nonetheless, I am open for a little chat. Our opposing elements could make for an interesting friendship. Haha. Also, best of recoveries.. as far as it's possible..

I will never really understand Plague.. It looks interesting, but I don't need daily fevers.. But that's just me.

Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation

A challenger appears!

Don't worry about me, greenery fellow - my mother blesses me with endurance against every illness by testing my strength. We get along just fine ;]

Plague was the one true choice for me - I'm so resistant that while my three roommates had swine flu for two weeks, I didn't even get a runny nose.

I am however not a spiteful Plagueling, and do recognize the Gladekeeper as a great force. True strength comes from a equal opponent, does it not?

So greetings to thee!
@Mutation

A challenger appears!

Don't worry about me, greenery fellow - my mother blesses me with endurance against every illness by testing my strength. We get along just fine ;]

Plague was the one true choice for me - I'm so resistant that while my three roommates had swine flu for two weeks, I didn't even get a runny nose.

I am however not a spiteful Plagueling, and do recognize the Gladekeeper as a great force. True strength comes from a equal opponent, does it not?

So greetings to thee!
This just amde my day XD I'd love to be your friend
This just amde my day XD I'd love to be your friend
5.png
@SAKarinka

Humour everything, am I rite?

Sending you a friend request. Feel free to PM me anytime - I'm a supertalky person :D
@SAKarinka

Humour everything, am I rite?

Sending you a friend request. Feel free to PM me anytime - I'm a supertalky person :D
You're just like me XD *Flails arms like a derp bc i found someone as funny as I *
You're just like me XD *Flails arms like a derp bc i found someone as funny as I *
5.png
@Diabolacuna

I was checking around your dragon's names.

Finnish, perhaps.~? Or just a fan?
@Diabolacuna

I was checking around your dragon's names.

Finnish, perhaps.~? Or just a fan?
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2