Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
^
^
2cy07ph.jpg
@Cygnatii

Hey, can you get a Gembond for me? I'd like to know you have one before sending the treasure, if you don't mind.
@Cygnatii

Hey, can you get a Gembond for me? I'd like to know you have one before sending the treasure, if you don't mind.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@Cygnatii
Would it be possible for me to get a tiger scroll! Just let me know and I'll send the treasure. Thanks so much!!
@Cygnatii
Would it be possible for me to get a tiger scroll! Just let me know and I'll send the treasure. Thanks so much!!
NE0fuUg.gif
@WolfTears
I could certainly grab you one when it's in the Marketplace, but they don't seem to be in stock currently.

Sadly, I can only purchase the scrolls once you send me the money for them. If you'd like to wait until they're in stock in the Marketplace and message me again, I'd be happy to grab one for you then!

If you're not comfortable sending me your treasure before I have the scroll, that is completely understandable, but I can't get you one. Sadly, I don't have the treasure to buy every scroll first and then sell them to people :(
@WolfTears
I could certainly grab you one when it's in the Marketplace, but they don't seem to be in stock currently.

Sadly, I can only purchase the scrolls once you send me the money for them. If you'd like to wait until they're in stock in the Marketplace and message me again, I'd be happy to grab one for you then!

If you're not comfortable sending me your treasure before I have the scroll, that is completely understandable, but I can't get you one. Sadly, I don't have the treasure to buy every scroll first and then sell them to people :(
2cy07ph.jpg
@Lupa517
Certainly! Just go ahead and send me the treasure for it, and I'll grab you one.
@Lupa517
Certainly! Just go ahead and send me the treasure for it, and I'll grab you one.
2cy07ph.jpg
@WolfTears
Actually, it looks like they are in stock right now!
@WolfTears
Actually, it looks like they are in stock right now!
2cy07ph.jpg
@Cygnatii

I see, well there are some in stock right now. X3 So I'll send over the treasure.
@Cygnatii

I see, well there are some in stock right now. X3 So I'll send over the treasure.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@Cygnatii
I would like a pearlcatcher scroll please! I will send a PM after confirmation ^^
@Cygnatii
I would like a pearlcatcher scroll please! I will send a PM after confirmation ^^
9b0PCpf.png
@Macabre
Certainly! It even looks like there are a few in stock right now.
@Macabre
Certainly! It even looks like there are a few in stock right now.
2cy07ph.jpg
@Cygantii

Received safely, thank you for such quick service ^^
@Cygantii

Received safely, thank you for such quick service ^^
9b0PCpf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11