Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Discounted Genes & Scrolls - OFFLINE
1 2 3 4 5
@Silenced

Sorry for the delay. Had to find a price guide. XD;

I think their Marketplace price is 14K and I guess they go down to something like 12600 with Dominance discounts.
@Silenced

Sorry for the delay. Had to find a price guide. XD;

I think their Marketplace price is 14K and I guess they go down to something like 12600 with Dominance discounts.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz: -That's fine!

How about this, I have enough to purchase them myself (where I can't do that with scrolls/genes - hence the advanced payment). I'll get them for you, send them, and tell you how much to send back in the PM? Does that sound okay?
@Twizz: -That's fine!

How about this, I have enough to purchase them myself (where I can't do that with scrolls/genes - hence the advanced payment). I'll get them for you, send them, and tell you how much to send back in the PM? Does that sound okay?
@Silenced

That sounds great! I hope you have way better luck than I do finding them in the Marketplace. They always seem to have Nomad or Midnight, but never Exotic. ^^;
@Silenced

That sounds great! I hope you have way better luck than I do finding them in the Marketplace. They always seem to have Nomad or Midnight, but never Exotic. ^^;
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Silenced
I would liket to get a seraph gene, please^^
@Silenced
I would liket to get a seraph gene, please^^
@Holone: Sure thing. There's 4 in the market right now, just send the treasure along :)
@Holone: Sure thing. There's 4 in the market right now, just send the treasure along :)
@Silenced : Pm'd you the treasure for a ridgeback scroll ^^ Thanks for offering this service to everyone!
@Silenced : Pm'd you the treasure for a ridgeback scroll ^^ Thanks for offering this service to everyone!
Sent @pandoraMisfit and no problem!
Sent @pandoraMisfit and no problem!
Site is going down in 10 minutes so I'm going offline for now. .
Site is going down in 10 minutes so I'm going offline for now. .
Oh how time flies.
Oh how time flies.
Up!
Up!
1 2 3 4 5