Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Discounted Genes & Scrolls - OFFLINE
1 2 3 4 5
Hi everyone! Once again Ice has dominance and I've decided to use the opportunity to buy discounted scrolls and genes for people since [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=777510]it went so well the last time. [/url] [u][b]How to Order:[/b][/u] - Send me a message with the item(s) you want as the subject line and the payment attached. Once they're stocked and I've acquired the scrolls you need I'll message you back with them ASAP. - You can post here/ping me if you want before messaging me. [u][b]PRICES[/b][/u] [b]Breed Change Scrolls:[/b] [item=Breed Change: Snapper] [item=Breed Change: Spiral] Snapper/Spiral: [s]325,000[/s] 295,500 [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] Pearlcatcher/Ridgeback: [s]250,000[/s] 228,000 [item=Breed Change: Guardian] [item=Breed Change: Mirror] [item=Breed Change: Tundra] [item=Breed Change: Fae] Starter Breeds: [s]50,000[/s] 45,000 (full 10% off!) [b]Primary Genes:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Speckle] [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Primary Gene: Tiger] Speckle: [s]125,000[/s] 114,000 Clown: [s]175,000[/s] 160,000 Tiger: [s]135,000[/s] 124,000 [size=2][b]note:[/b] tiger hasn't been restocking frequently. Might take a bit to get. [/size] [b]Secondary Genes:[/b] [item=Secondary Gene: Stripes] [item=Secondary Gene: Freckle] [item=Secondary Gene: Eye Spot] [item=Secondary Gene: Seraph] Stripes: [s]90,000[/s] 82,000 Freckle: [s]90,000[/s] 82,000 Eye Spot: [s]110,000[/s] 100,000 Seraph: [s]125,000[/s] 114,000 [b]Tertiary Genes:[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond] Gembond: [s]200,000[/s] 182,000 [b]If there's something on the treasure market you want I can get it for you as well, just ask[/b].
Hi everyone! Once again Ice has dominance and I've decided to use the opportunity to buy discounted scrolls and genes for people since it went so well the last time.

How to Order:

- Send me a message with the item(s) you want as the subject line and the payment attached. Once they're stocked and I've acquired the scrolls you need I'll message you back with them ASAP.

- You can post here/ping me if you want before messaging me.

PRICES

Breed Change Scrolls:

Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Spiral
Snapper/Spiral: 325,000 295,500

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Ridgeback
Pearlcatcher/Ridgeback: 250,000 228,000

Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Fae
Starter Breeds: 50,000 45,000 (full 10% off!)

Primary Genes:
Primary Gene: Speckle Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Tiger
Speckle: 125,000 114,000
Clown: 175,000 160,000
Tiger: 135,000 124,000 note: tiger hasn't been restocking frequently. Might take a bit to get.

Secondary Genes:
Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Seraph
Stripes: 90,000 82,000
Freckle: 90,000 82,000
Eye Spot: 110,000 100,000
Seraph: 125,000 114,000

Tertiary Genes:
Tertiary Gene: Gembond
Gembond: 200,000 182,000

If there's something on the treasure market you want I can get it for you as well, just ask.
@Toosweet2787 pinging you as requested! I've opened up shop once again :)
@Toosweet2787 pinging you as requested! I've opened up shop once again :)
Just posting to say I'm buying a spiral breed change scroll and sending la moolah now.
Just posting to say I'm buying a spiral breed change scroll and sending la moolah now.
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
Sent!
Sent!
Still looking for a clown gene. Stupid marketplace.
Still looking for a clown gene. Stupid marketplace.
Going to sleep now. I'll probably pop back on while I'm at work in the morning, we'll see.

You're welcome to send me requests for genes/scrolls/items while I'm offline, but you have to wait until I'm online again and things are stocked to receive them.
Going to sleep now. I'll probably pop back on while I'm at work in the morning, we'll see.

You're welcome to send me requests for genes/scrolls/items while I'm offline, but you have to wait until I'm online again and things are stocked to receive them.
Alright so I fibbed a bit. FR was going way too slow for me to log on properly. It's super fast now though, so I'm back! :)
Alright so I fibbed a bit. FR was going way too slow for me to log on properly. It's super fast now though, so I'm back! :)
Huh. Site is going down later. I should be on up until then at least.
Huh. Site is going down later. I should be on up until then at least.
@Silenced

Odd request but it looks like you might also purchase other items in the marketplace sometimes?

Is there a chance I could get a pair of Exotic Sandwastes Socks from you? I never seem to be able to catch them when they're in the Marketplace and the AH bumps the price up by 5K. XD;
@Silenced

Odd request but it looks like you might also purchase other items in the marketplace sometimes?

Is there a chance I could get a pair of Exotic Sandwastes Socks from you? I never seem to be able to catch them when they're in the Marketplace and the AH bumps the price up by 5K. XD;
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz: I can certainly try. Do you know the original price of them by chance?
@Twizz: I can certainly try. Do you know the original price of them by chance?
1 2 3 4 5