Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FULL] brewing fathom scrolls for you!
1 2 3
I get an excellent source of exp, and y’all get scrolls. It’s a win-win for everyone! Please do not send materials over until I ping you to do so! Please send them via a 1-way CR only!

My cauldron is currently: brewing, but sleeping

Queue:
1. kaofish10 (scrolls: 0/2)
2. Gaston (scrolls: 0/2) currently brewing
3. Suomi (scrolls: 0/2)
4. Mirna (scrolls: 0/2)
5. Raon222 (scrolls: 0/2)

To claim a slot simply fill out this:
Quote:
Username:
Number of Fathom Scrolls needed:(max is 2 per slot)

Are my slots full? Subscribe to this pinglist to receive a ping when I have an open slot!

Tips aren’t necessary, but are appreciated!
I get an excellent source of exp, and y’all get scrolls. It’s a win-win for everyone! Please do not send materials over until I ping you to do so! Please send them via a 1-way CR only!

My cauldron is currently: brewing, but sleeping

Queue:
1. kaofish10 (scrolls: 0/2)
2. Gaston (scrolls: 0/2) currently brewing
3. Suomi (scrolls: 0/2)
4. Mirna (scrolls: 0/2)
5. Raon222 (scrolls: 0/2)

To claim a slot simply fill out this:
Quote:
Username:
Number of Fathom Scrolls needed:(max is 2 per slot)

Are my slots full? Subscribe to this pinglist to receive a ping when I have an open slot!

Tips aren’t necessary, but are appreciated!
Username: Fushide
Number of Fathom Scrolls needed: 2 please!

i was already struggling with deciding how to divide my brewing time between the 4 items and now with breedchanges in the pot too.. agh :') from a maxed cauldron yahoo, i wish you speedy leveling!
Username: Fushide

i was already struggling with deciding how to divide my brewing time between the 4 items and now with breedchanges in the pot too.. agh :') from a maxed cauldron yahoo, i wish you speedy leveling!
udj6wT1.png
@Fushide
I’ve been hearing that it has been a struggle! Thank you so much for wishing a speedy leveling process! Feel free to send the mats over and I will get brewing! Woohoo!
@Fushide
I’ve been hearing that it has been a struggle! Thank you so much for wishing a speedy leveling process! Feel free to send the mats over and I will get brewing! Woohoo!
Username: Sleepy Lamb

You're a saint! I have so many things I've been juggling in my brews and this would really help
Username: Sleepy Lamb

You're a saint! I have so many things I've been juggling in my brews and this would really help
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
Username: Birdsofwax

Thank you!

Thank you!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Number of Fathom Scrolls needed: 2 pls!
Thank! I'll be giving some gifts!
Number of Fathom Scrolls needed: 2 pls!
Thank! I'll be giving some gifts!
@SleepyLamb Got you down! Feel free to send over the materials! I will accept when the current order is done! (Feel free to dm if preferred, I remembered that mats can be a bit finicky via CR sometimes!) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Birdsofwax Got you down! Since it will be atleast 12 hours until I can start working on your order feel free to send over the mats via DM so timezones aren’t a potential issue! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SleepyLamb
Got you down! Feel free to send over the materials! I will accept when the current order is done! (Feel free to dm if preferred, I remembered that mats can be a bit finicky via CR sometimes!)

@Birdsofwax
Got you down! Since it will be atleast 12 hours until I can start working on your order feel free to send over the mats via DM so timezones aren’t a potential issue!
Username: Pearlgold
Number of Fathom Scrolls needed:(max is 2 per slot) 2
Username: Pearlgold
Number of Fathom Scrolls needed:(max is 2 per slot) 2
@Lilyvian

Oh my goodness I dont have white slime UGH Do you mind taking me off the list and I'll just subscribe to your ping list when I have free time to do a blast of appareal smelting, thank you again!
@Lilyvian

Oh my goodness I dont have white slime UGH Do you mind taking me off the list and I'll just subscribe to your ping list when I have free time to do a blast of appareal smelting, thank you again!
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
@SleepyLamb
No problem at all! I can also put you at slot 5 instead if you’d prefer just let me know!
@SleepyLamb
No problem at all! I can also put you at slot 5 instead if you’d prefer just let me know!
1 2 3