Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] some UMAs!
In need of some gems to feed my UMA hoarding, so may as well do a bit of spring cleaning!
Looking to sell for just gems but not opposed to trading! I have a small Wishlist, and I am a collector of sunflower UMAs, otherwise I can be very picky fyi.

Open to offers on all of these!
some should be on ah already, if not ya can ask me for price range and ill do my best guesstimate! Open to haggling too
In need of some gems to feed my UMA hoarding, so may as well do a bit of spring cleaning!
Looking to sell for just gems but not opposed to trading! I have a small Wishlist, and I am a collector of sunflower UMAs, otherwise I can be very picky fyi.

Open to offers on all of these!
some should be on ah already, if not ya can ask me for price range and ill do my best guesstimate! Open to haggling too
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
SOLD here for future seller referance or something

--- traded for + 100g
--- 700g
+ 250kt --- traded for
--- 550g
--- 600g
--- 800g
--- 550g
--- 1000g
--- 850g
--- 900g
SOLD here for future seller referance or something

--- traded for + 100g
--- 700g
+ 250kt --- traded for
--- 550g
--- 600g
--- 800g
--- 550g
--- 1000g
--- 850g
--- 900g
UMA wishlist

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
Would you be willing to trade farmer's daughter for ? @Goldensong

Saw that one was on your wishlist :D
Would you be willing to trade farmer's daughter for ? @Goldensong

Saw that one was on your wishlist :D
G1 & UMA Raffle Soon!
@systemhell

oo I am looking for that one! Ill do the trade if ya add say 100g? Since farmers daughter had a much higher print price than acalephae
@systemhell

oo I am looking for that one! Ill do the trade if ya add say 100g? Since farmers daughter had a much higher print price than acalephae
UMA wishlist

@Goldensong yeah sure! i'll send a 1t PA and you can send a 100g PA? (so i can send straight from hoard rather than dig through in cr hell pfff)
@Goldensong yeah sure! i'll send a 1t PA and you can send a 100g PA? (so i can send straight from hoard rather than dig through in cr hell pfff)
G1 & UMA Raffle Soon!
I also saw a copy of purgatorio (on your wishlist) on AH for 1500g
I also saw a copy of purgatorio (on your wishlist) on AH for 1500g
G1 & UMA Raffle Soon!
@systemhell thats actually genious idea, idk why I never thought of that. save all that scrolling and searching that tiny menu. well, so long as ya trust the person ig. Should be sent, ty!
@systemhell thats actually genious idea, idk why I never thought of that. save all that scrolling and searching that tiny menu. well, so long as ya trust the person ig. Should be sent, ty!
UMA wishlist

@Goldensong

hello :D
how much about ?
@Goldensong

hello :D
how much about ?
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X

I can sell rosemallow to ya for 700g?
@X3X

I can sell rosemallow to ya for 700g?
UMA wishlist

@Goldensong

cool! :D sending CR now!
@Goldensong

cool! :D sending CR now!
mOrJRSi.png