Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] give me intense attention
[columns] [item=Intense Attention] [nextcol] [color=transparent]____[/color] [nextcol] [size=7]<--- [/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]____[/color] [nextcol] I want this Marva's april fools item. Just send me offers. It's so goofy. I wanna put it on a lot of my dragons. Giving me intense attention (as in acknowledgement) is acceptable too. [size=2]Now offering payment in the form of food (80t/point) and rusted chests (1kt/chest).[/size] [/columns] [size=4]Money spent getting attention:[/size] - 120kt (5) - 24g (1)
Intense Attention ____ <---
____ I want this Marva's april fools item. Just send me offers.
It's so goofy. I wanna put it on a lot of my dragons.
Giving me intense attention (as in acknowledgement) is acceptable too.

Now offering payment in the form of food (80t/point) and rusted chests (1kt/chest).

Money spent getting attention:
- 120kt (5)
- 24g (1)
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
Hi! I have two I'm not using - LAH seems to be ~25kt/g. Would you be buying for around that price?
Hi! I have two I'm not using - LAH seems to be ~25kt/g. Would you be buying for around that price?
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Oh, I also have one just lying around in my inventory! I sent you a PA for 20Kt if that's alright (5Kt less than LAH)! Feel free to cancel if you don't need/want. Have fun putting these fun little intense eyes on your dragons though, and have a lovely day! :D
Oh, I also have one just lying around in my inventory! I sent you a PA for 20Kt if that's alright (5Kt less than LAH)! Feel free to cancel if you don't need/want. Have fun putting these fun little intense eyes on your dragons though, and have a lovely day! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Adrasci I have one I can sell for around lah as well!
@Adrasci I have one I can sell for around lah as well!
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@Adrasci I have two, 25kt/g each since that's LAH?
@Adrasci I have two, 25kt/g each since that's LAH?
@cinderrain @Vaixation @MaribelEmerson @fromidam Feel free to send whenever.
@cinderrain @Vaixation @MaribelEmerson @fromidam Feel free to send whenever.
(You actually already bought my PA yesterday, aha! :D)
(You actually already bought my PA yesterday, aha! :D)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
The best way to encourage yourself to grind for money is to need to afford the attention everyone's giving you! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93913523][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=93913523&skin=0&apparel=17138&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center]
The best way to encourage yourself to grind for money is to need to afford the attention everyone's giving you!
dragon?did=93913523&skin=0&apparel=17138&xt=dressing.png
I'm back and just as attention-seeking! I'm stinkin' rich from coliseum grinding... emphasis on stinkin' because I've worn myself out! But as long as I get attention to give to my dragons, it's definitely worth it!
I'm back and just as attention-seeking! I'm stinkin' rich from coliseum grinding... emphasis on stinkin' because I've worn myself out! But as long as I get attention to give to my dragons, it's definitely worth it!