Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nature nest
hello again! I'm looking to rent a nature nest for 10kt/g (or, alternatively, i'll trade you a plague nest in my lair) for a breeding project. I'm trying to hatch a specific color combo/sex, so it may take a bit of time. I'm happy to pay for/provide food or anything else you may need. please hmu if you've got the space!
hello again! I'm looking to rent a nature nest for 10kt/g (or, alternatively, i'll trade you a plague nest in my lair) for a breeding project. I'm trying to hatch a specific color combo/sex, so it may take a bit of time. I'm happy to pay for/provide food or anything else you may need. please hmu if you've got the space!
@Siberia I've got an open nest :-) you can rent it for a long time if you have food for them :-)
@Siberia I've got an open nest :-) you can rent it for a long time if you have food for them :-)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@hypomargoteros that would be great!! i'll send you a cr in a moment <3
@hypomargoteros that would be great!! i'll send you a cr in a moment <3
@Siberia they've got 3 eggs. I'll get back to you in a few days when they hatch :-)
@Siberia they've got 3 eggs. I'll get back to you in a few days when they hatch :-)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Bumping this as I have another pair that I want a green-eyed baby from...!
Bumping this as I have another pair that I want a green-eyed baby from...!
nother bump...!
nother bump...!
please. my crops are withering
please. my crops are withering
one last try!! if you have a nature nest please hmu...!!
one last try!! if you have a nature nest please hmu...!!
hello !! i consistently have nests open ^^
hello !! i consistently have nests open ^^
lJQFrFF.png ** damien
** trans male >> ftm
** he / him
** nature / dragon enthusiast