Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cervius Leveling Service ;OPEN;
1 2 3
[font=cambria]As I slowly have less and less dragons to level, it gets harder to satisfy the Coli Itch that I have. So! I have a Leveling Service I'd like to offer to others! [b]The highest level I am willing to go is Level 15.[/b][/font] [rule] [font=cambria][b]Pricing:[/b] [u]Pricing[/u] is calculated the following way: 1-15 [Full Leveling] = 24 [emoji=gem size=1] / 24k [emoji=treasure size=1] For dragons that are already pre leveled in some form [ie lvl 5], that amount is [i]subtracted[/i]. 5-15 [Partial Leveling] = 16 [emoji=gem size=1] / 16k [emoji=treasure size=1] [Exalting a lvl 5 dragon gives ~8k, and exalting lvl 15 ~24k. Subtract the 8 from the 24 to get the final total for payment.] And so on and so fourth. [b]I can level dragons to lower levels [ie. 1-5], however they will [u]not[/u] count as partial leveling.[/b] This is corresponding to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/746775]Exalting Payout Chart[/url]. May not be 100% accurate. [b]NOTE:[/b] If the dragon should have anything that affects its Speed [High Stat/Ambush/etc] [u]I will charge an extra 10 [emoji=gem size=1] / 10k [emoji=treasure size=1] per dragon affected[/u]. [b]How does it work?:[/b] Simple! You send in the dragon/dragons [Limit of 3], I level them to 15 [or desired level], and return them via 2-way for payment. [i][b]DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITH THE DRAGONS.[/b][/i] This is to ensure that if anything should come up where your order cannot be completed, then you can simply pay for the ones that have been leveled. [b]Do not send the dragons via PA.[/b] I am not willing to hold the dragons for long periods of time. Please make sure to have the room/funds to get your dragons back as swiftly as possible. [u]If no attempt to pick up your dragons is made after weeks and weeks of waiting, I will assume you forfeit all ownership of the dragons to me. It is up to [b]you[/b] to make sure that this does not happen.[/u][/font] [right][font=cambria][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004996703-Dragon-Ownership][b]Dragon Ownership Policy[/b][/font][/right] [font=cambria][u]I will only do 1 person's order at a time[/u]. [rule] [font=cambria][b]Waitlist:[/b] If you would like to place an order, but I'm currently working on one, then I have a Waitlist! . OPEN . OPEN . OPEN . OPEN . OPEN . OPEN [b]Currently working on:[/b] None right now! [b]Previous Customers:[/b] ufology [18 Total dragons] Adrasci [1 Total dragon] Frostlightles [2 Total dragons] Aireiya [5 Total dragons] asaryn [3 Total dragons] phony [5 Total dragons] pikkavee [1 Total dragon] SleepySkies [1 Total dragon][/font] [rule] [font=cambria]Aaaaand thats everything! [b]Pings are not required but are appreciated.[/b]
As I slowly have less and less dragons to level, it gets harder to satisfy the Coli Itch that I have.
So! I have a Leveling Service I'd like to offer to others!

The highest level I am willing to go is Level 15.

Pricing:
Pricing is calculated the following way:
1-15 [Full Leveling] = 24 / 24k
For dragons that are already pre leveled in some form [ie lvl 5], that amount is subtracted.
5-15 [Partial Leveling] = 16 / 16k
[Exalting a lvl 5 dragon gives ~8k, and exalting lvl 15 ~24k. Subtract the 8 from the 24 to get the final total for payment.]
And so on and so fourth.
I can level dragons to lower levels [ie. 1-5], however they will not count as partial leveling.

This is corresponding to the Exalting Payout Chart. May not be 100% accurate.

NOTE: If the dragon should have anything that affects its Speed [High Stat/Ambush/etc] I will charge an extra 10 / 10k per dragon affected.

How does it work?:
Simple! You send in the dragon/dragons [Limit of 3], I level them to 15 [or desired level], and return them via 2-way for payment.
DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITH THE DRAGONS. This is to ensure that if anything should come up where your order cannot be completed, then you can simply pay for the ones that have been leveled.
Do not send the dragons via PA.

I am not willing to hold the dragons for long periods of time. Please make sure to have the room/funds to get your dragons back as swiftly as possible.
If no attempt to pick up your dragons is made after weeks and weeks of waiting, I will assume you forfeit all ownership of the dragons to me.
It is up to you to make sure that this does not happen.

I will only do 1 person's order at a time.

Waitlist:
If you would like to place an order, but I'm currently working on one, then I have a Waitlist!
. OPEN
. OPEN
. OPEN
. OPEN
. OPEN
. OPEN

Currently working on:
None right now!

Previous Customers:
ufology [18 Total dragons]
Adrasci [1 Total dragon]
Frostlightles [2 Total dragons]
Aireiya [5 Total dragons]
asaryn [3 Total dragons]
phony [5 Total dragons]
pikkavee [1 Total dragon]
SleepySkies [1 Total dragon]

Aaaaand thats everything!
Pings are not required but are appreciated.
@cervius Hi! I've got 5 dragons at lvl 5 that I'd love to get up to lvl 10, if that's cool? :]
@cervius Hi! I've got 5 dragons at lvl 5 that I'd love to get up to lvl 10, if that's cool? :]
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology Hihi! Yep that works! Send them over in a CR and I’ll have them done by Thursday [at the latest]!
@ufology Hihi! Yep that works! Send them over in a CR and I’ll have them done by Thursday [at the latest]!
@cervius Hii! I've got another 5 dragons to go lvl 5 -> lvl 10, if you're down?
@cervius Hii! I've got another 5 dragons to go lvl 5 -> lvl 10, if you're down?
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology [streeeetch] Toss em at me! I'll have them completed within the next 2 days!
@ufology [streeeetch] Toss em at me! I'll have them completed within the next 2 days!
I need my DeathAdder to 10, I feel lazy to do anything today.
I need my DeathAdder to 10, I feel lazy to do anything today.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@Adrasci Ough I feel that way too tbh.
Send the babe over and I'll have them done in the next 2 days!
@Adrasci Ough I feel that way too tbh.
Send the babe over and I'll have them done in the next 2 days!
@cervius

Howdy! May I get two dragons leveled to 10? They're both level 1.
@cervius

Howdy! May I get two dragons leveled to 10? They're both level 1.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Frostlightles Hi! I can do that no problem! Send the dragons in via CR.
@Frostlightles Hi! I can do that no problem! Send the dragons in via CR.
@cervius Hi~! I've got 5 level 5s I need to get to level 10, if that's alright? :)

~reiya
@cervius Hi~! I've got 5 level 5s I need to get to level 10, if that's alright? :)

~reiya
dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
gTTW2gA.png
cutkr0S.png
hUchsi0.png
Al1BEGR.png
1 2 3