Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | on hold for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Rivertyl Sounds good! 88 gems/kt if that sounds okay, CR incoming!

@Dragon2NEO Works for me! :D I'll send you a CR.
@Rivertyl Sounds good! 88 gems/kt if that sounds okay, CR incoming!

@Dragon2NEO Works for me! :D I'll send you a CR.
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
^
^
Howdy! ^^

Quick question, do you happen to have any of these guys for sale?
Lightning Lancer Granite Guardian Spellwrought Ambassador Fallbrush Fraud Bogus Manamonger Slumbering Charlatan
Howdy! ^^

Quick question, do you happen to have any of these guys for sale?
Lightning Lancer Granite Guardian Spellwrought Ambassador Fallbrush Fraud Bogus Manamonger Slumbering Charlatan
@fawno hi! I really want that companion comet but im not that rich so yeah im just trying to get the price down as much as i can so basically I do art (no art shop tho, didn't have the time to do that yet) example: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039533239242600520/1210042039467638784/image.png?ex=65e91e77&is=65d6a977&hm=b6851dffd433d5e4dcdf3bda10e56c7429d1d246a5710d8119b349a085a57777&.png[/img] I can make u art (not fr limited) throw in 2 nocturne eggs and the rest I can pay in treasure I don't know is that offer fair let me know if you take it into consideration
@fawno
hi!
I really want that companion comet but im not that rich so yeah
im just trying to get the price down as much as i can

so basically I do art (no art shop tho, didn't have the time to do that yet)
example:

image.png?ex=65e91e77&is=65d6a977&hm=b6851dffd433d5e4dcdf3bda10e56c7429d1d246a5710d8119b349a085a57777&.png

I can make u art (not fr limited) throw in 2 nocturne eggs
and the rest I can pay in treasure

I don't know is that offer fair
let me know if you take it into consideration
ayooo just figured out how to do this
i'll probably put something here,,, one day..
@fawno Could I get the feathery fallout for 125kt/g?
@fawno Could I get the feathery fallout for 125kt/g?
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@SunbakedBiscuit

Yes! I've got all of them, LAH prices below -- happy to sell all at once or separately!

Lightning lancer - 215
Granite guardian - 239
Spellwrought ambassador - 124
Fallbrush fraud - 450
Bogus manamonger - 500
Slumbering charlatan - 400
total = 1928 - 10% = 1735 g/kt

@Amamra

Yes actually, I'm super amenable to this!! Your art is absolutely incredible and I'd love to get something :) can you shoot me a PM with some more details of what you draw and we'll work something out from there? Have to admit I may be a little slow at getting back to you about it but I'm definitely interested in pursuing this trade!

@DismasYves

Sounds great! I'll shoot you a CR :D
@SunbakedBiscuit

Yes! I've got all of them, LAH prices below -- happy to sell all at once or separately!

Lightning lancer - 215
Granite guardian - 239
Spellwrought ambassador - 124
Fallbrush fraud - 450
Bogus manamonger - 500
Slumbering charlatan - 400
total = 1928 - 10% = 1735 g/kt

@Amamra

Yes actually, I'm super amenable to this!! Your art is absolutely incredible and I'd love to get something :) can you shoot me a PM with some more details of what you draw and we'll work something out from there? Have to admit I may be a little slow at getting back to you about it but I'm definitely interested in pursuing this trade!

@DismasYves

Sounds great! I'll shoot you a CR :D
up
up
Oooo, awesome! May I please buy all those with treasure? :D
Oooo, awesome! May I please buy all those with treasure? :D
@fawno Hi, Any change I can get the [item=will o' the ember] and [item=carapace arm] Current ah is 360/g for the ember and 250/g for the arm but that might change when you look at it, so just lmk what I need to pay you! (I normally pay in gems, hope that is alright) edit: (im also leaving the house for an appointment soon, but i'll get back to you as soon as i can if i miss a message)
@fawno

Hi, Any change I can get the Will o' the Ember and Carapace Arm

Current ah is 360/g for the ember and 250/g for the arm but that might change when you look at it, so just lmk what I need to pay you! (I normally pay in gems, hope that is alright)

edit: (im also leaving the house for an appointment soon, but i'll get back to you as soon as i can if i miss a message)
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
@SunbakedBiscuit Yes for sure! CR incoming : )

@NeptunesHalo Sounds good to me! 550 g, I'll shoot you a CR : )
@SunbakedBiscuit Yes for sure! CR incoming : )

@NeptunesHalo Sounds good to me! 550 g, I'll shoot you a CR : )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8