Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Any nest - Paying 10kt + Raffle!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center][b]Closed atm[/b][/center] [center] Hello! I saw someone else doing this in the forum so im stealing their idea >:) Ive been doing lots of fodder exalting but I keep running out of dragons so I decided to breed pairs for a constant supply. Im looking for long-term nest of [b]any element[/b] to breed fodders for me. Im currently offering [b]10,000t/10g [emoji=treasure size=1], 30fp for my dragon [emoji=meat size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=plant size=1][emoji=insect size=1][/b] per nest. I will pay when I send the pair over ^^ Please specify if you have a prefered payment method, I usually go with treasures but I can pay in gems too! [b]Ways of obtaining tickets:[/b] Every Nest will net you 5 tickets Every egg in a nest will give you 2 ticket each Refusing Payment will give you an additional 10 tickets Refusing food will get you an additional 5 tickets [b]Eye type bonus tickets:[/b] Common: 1 ticket Uncommon: 2 tickets Unusual: 3 tickets Rare: 5 tickets Bright: 7 tickets Pastel: 7 tickets Goat: 10 tickets Faceted: 15 tickets Multigaze: 25 tickets Primal: 50 tickets [center] [b]Dont worry if you miss a day or two,[/b] we all have our own lives so mistakes can happen no problem! [/center] [center]Do you really like the dragon that hatched? You can keep them for 6kt/g! Please be aware that no eye tickets will be added for that hatch. (If it is the only egg of the fodder pair, it will cost 10kt/g and the nesting tickets will also not count) [/center] [center]I currently have [b]27[/b] pairs to breed. Get a ping when I have pairs available to breed: [pinglist=21956] [/center] [b][/b]
Closed atm
Hello! I saw someone else doing this in the forum so im stealing their idea >:) Ive been doing lots of fodder exalting but I keep running out of dragons so I decided to breed pairs for a constant supply. Im looking for long-term nest of any element to breed fodders for me.

Im currently offering 10,000t/10g , 30fp for my dragon per nest. I will pay when I send the pair over ^^ Please specify if you have a prefered payment method, I usually go with treasures but I can pay in gems too!

Ways of obtaining tickets:
Every Nest will net you 5 tickets
Every egg in a nest will give you 2 ticket each
Refusing Payment will give you an additional 10 tickets
Refusing food will get you an additional 5 tickets

Eye type bonus tickets:
Common: 1 ticket
Uncommon: 2 tickets
Unusual: 3 tickets
Rare: 5 tickets
Bright: 7 tickets
Pastel: 7 tickets
Goat: 10 tickets
Faceted: 15 tickets
Multigaze: 25 tickets
Primal: 50 tickets

Dont worry if you miss a day or two, we all have our own lives so mistakes can happen no problem!

Do you really like the dragon that hatched? You can keep them for 6kt/g! Please be aware that no eye tickets will be added for that hatch. (If it is the only egg of the fodder pair, it will cost 10kt/g and the nesting tickets will also not count)

I currently have 27 pairs to breed.

Get a ping when I have pairs available to breed:

5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
[center] Raffles will be conducted Every month. The Raffle ends at the rollover day 19 to day 20.[/center] [center][b]Current Raffle Prize: [/b][/center] [center] [item= Roaming Aries] [item= Airborne Parchment ] [/center] [center] [b]*New!*[/b] [b]Highest ticket count prize:[/b] [item=Breezeback Slink] The person with the highest ticket count will win a small prize! This prize will not prevent you from winning the raffle so you can potentially win both![/center] [center] [b]Ticket Count:[/b] [/center] [center] [url= https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xMU3pXwRLPpINnMoTJRTa7APQVYOlU0KYMuljmi8tcA/edit ]Spreadsheet![/url] [/center]
Raffles will be conducted Every month. The Raffle ends at the rollover day 19 to day 20.

Current Raffle Prize:
Roaming Aries Airborne Parchment
*New!*
Highest ticket count prize:

Breezeback Slink

The person with the highest ticket count will win a small prize! This prize will not prevent you from winning the raffle so you can potentially win both!

Ticket Count:
5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
Reserved
Reserved
5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
Bump
Bump
5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
@Sarahlunawolf I've got 2 wind nests open, no food needed ^^
@Sarahlunawolf I've got 2 wind nests open, no food needed ^^
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
@shrikewing perfect, ill be sending the pairs and the money over ^^
@shrikewing perfect, ill be sending the pairs and the money over ^^
5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
@Sarahlunawolf 4 eggs total! will get back to you on eyes once they hatch :)
@Sarahlunawolf 4 eggs total! will get back to you on eyes once they hatch :)
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
@shrikewing thank you! Ill keep your ticket count updated!
@shrikewing thank you! Ill keep your ticket count updated!
5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
@Sarahlunawolf I also have two wind nests open if you like!
@Sarahlunawolf I also have two wind nests open if you like!
I have 1 Shadow nest open right now, but I'll have more open later. I can do a pair with no food necessary!
I have 1 Shadow nest open right now, but I'll have more open later. I can do a pair with no food necessary!
dFnwkLI.png ePOliyb.png o7ZCFYm.png
gTTW2gA.png qhK4FYS.png bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24