Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature Dom Shop (2-way & PA too) Online
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35
Username: spikenard
Prepay?: no
Payment method: 2-way CR
Items: 2x vial soft sight
Total: 255kT
Other, if anything?: can send the PA your way with payment just pop it on whenever you're ready!
Username: spikenard
Items: 2x vial soft sight
Total: 255kT
Other, if anything?: can send the PA your way with payment just pop it on whenever you're ready!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
cleared without needing a ping
cleared without needing a ping
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
[b]Username:[/b] BunnySox [b]Prepay?:[/b] no [b]Payment method:[/b] 2-way CR, please [b]Items:[/b](10) Winter Wind (apparel) from Sage's Seasonal Sundries [b]Total:[/b] 10x17k/ea=170kT + 5k tip = 175kT [b]Other, if anything?:[/b] [b]Optional:[/b] I'm attempting to complete my Winter themed every-dragon-in-the-lair-has-Winter-Wind-before-it-goes-away-for-another-year, so we can have a seasonal snowball fight, and then it will be March and I can remove all 525 Winter Winds and start grinding to buy 525 Spring's Breath [emoji=bogsneak scared size=2]
Username: BunnySox
Payment method: 2-way CR, please
Items:(10) Winter Wind (apparel) from Sage's Seasonal Sundries
Total: 10x17k/ea=170kT + 5k tip = 175kT
Other, if anything?:
Optional:
I'm attempting to complete my Winter themed every-dragon-in-the-lair-has-Winter-Wind-before-it-goes-away-for-another-year, so we can have a seasonal snowball fight, and then it will be March and I can remove all 525 Winter Winds and start grinding to buy 525 Spring's Breath
[b]Username:[/b] Norkia [b]Prepay?:[/b] yes [b]Payment method:[/b] 1-way CR [b]Items:[/b] 1x Specialty: Vial of Rare Sight (Eye Vial) 1x Breed: Obelisk (Modern) 1x Primary: Tapir (Modern) [b]Total:[/b] 582,250 + tip [b]Other, if anything?:[/b] N/A [b]Optional:[/b] Will be for my latest fandragon project :) (Cullen from Dragon Age trilogy) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=21&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=136&wings=161&auth=8de9f6c107f7593d3f438ab31de072f02fca6d65&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Username: Norkia
Prepay?: yes
Payment method: 1-way CR
Items:
1x Specialty: Vial of Rare Sight (Eye Vial)
1x Breed: Obelisk (Modern)
1x Primary: Tapir (Modern)

Total: 582,250 + tip
Other, if anything?: N/A
Optional: Will be for my latest fandragon project :) (Cullen from Dragon Age trilogy)
dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=21&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=136&wings=161&auth=8de9f6c107f7593d3f438ab31de072f02fca6d65&dummyext=prev.png
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
Username: Quebeal
Prepay?: yes!
Payment method: PM
Items: 2x Secondary Aberration Gene: Marbled
Total: 110,500 + some tip (rounded up)
Other, if anything?:
Optional: makin' a breeding pair with these >:) and they are currently in stock as of this post!
Username: Quebeal
Prepay?: yes!
Items: 2x Secondary Aberration Gene: Marbled
Total: 110,500 + some tip (rounded up)
Other, if anything?:
Optional: makin' a breeding pair with these >:) and they are currently in stock as of this post!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
@NerdMom
Username: Zombats
Items: Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Paradise & Primary Auraboa Gene: Mochlus
Total: 80.750 + 99.875 = 180625
Other, if anything?: I've been trying to get these for days. if you don't see them no worries at all :)
Optional:
@NerdMom
Username: Zombats
Items: Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Paradise & Primary Auraboa Gene: Mochlus
Total: 80.750 + 99.875 = 180625
Other, if anything?: I've been trying to get these for days. if you don't see them no worries at all :)
Optional:

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@BunnySox thanks for your order, coming up soon! That's amazing! 525 is enough to have a rural town!! Boy you're dedicated for love and pampering!

@Norkia thanks for your order, will start looking! Even without knowing anything about Dragon age, that's a beautiful scry with bold contrast. :D

@Quebeal coming up! It was stocked in Marketplace already!

@zombats thanks for your order, on the way soon! I came back when it was a new hour but luckily they were still in stock anyway~

@Quebeal thanks for your order, coming up! If only getting Auraboa BREED CHANGE were this easy. T_T
@BunnySox thanks for your order, coming up soon! That's amazing! 525 is enough to have a rural town!! Boy you're dedicated for love and pampering!

@Norkia thanks for your order, will start looking! Even without knowing anything about Dragon age, that's a beautiful scry with bold contrast. :D

@Quebeal coming up! It was stocked in Marketplace already!

@zombats thanks for your order, on the way soon! I came back when it was a new hour but luckily they were still in stock anyway~

@Quebeal thanks for your order, coming up! If only getting Auraboa BREED CHANGE were this easy. T_T
^
^
Hi again!

Username: rufusdrumknott
Items: 1 each of Fae, Mirror, Tundra, Skydancer Breed Change
Total: 467500 T
Other, if anything?: -
Optional: Working on breeding this dragon now but it's going to take a while so breed changing the parents for lower breeding cooldowns! (Skydancer is for stock, you never know when you need one :p)
persephone
Hi again!

Username: rufusdrumknott
Items: 1 each of Fae, Mirror, Tundra, Skydancer Breed Change
Total: 467500 T
Other, if anything?: -
Optional: Working on breeding this dragon now but it's going to take a while so breed changing the parents for lower breeding cooldowns! (Skydancer is for stock, you never know when you need one :p)
persephone
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
cleared without ping
cleared without ping
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35